Chapter 4

* 2 months later *
(Marziana's POV)

"It's been the tough not having Tom around every day to help around the house, or truly just having him next to me. Juliet has grown so much in the short 2 months that he has been gone. We FaceTime him every night but it's just not the same you know... I miss him, Jessica."

"I know you do sweetheart, but only one more month until he is back! And all yours. But know you need to think about those recipes! We don't have much time until they start asking questions!" Jessica is a very one track minded person. Just a short few weeks after Tom left I met her at Juliet's daycare, Logan's mom. Juliet met this cute little boy and quickly became friends. They hang out all the time, and that made me and Jessica become great friends as well.

"Of course I am writing them down right now. I've made a couple as well to make sure they are perfect!"

"Great! I'll talk to the publisher later today to tell them the news! Now get to working! Bye bye"

"Bye Jessica." I sighed as I picked up my cards of recipes and began reviewing them.

While I was enjoying my time with Jessica about one month ago, I made her some pastries and she went over the moon about them. She kept telling me that I need to open up my own bakery shop and let everyone enjoy my baking. But with a 3 year old and a actor husband it's a little difficult to balance my life and a bakery shop so I told her that I would just write a book of recipes. A cookbook. Filled with all my sweets and baking advice. She told me that since I already have a famous husband that people would by my book purely to show support to me and my family. To that I told her she a crazy and that the only reason I'm doing this is too get a hobby rather than strictly be a stay at home mom. I only expect to sale a small amount of copies and maybe even write more books if I can.

I began thinking more about writing and how it made me feel, I felt free and excited each time I typed on my computer I felt contempt and happy when I would finish something. Maybe after I publish this cookbook I should write a non-fiction book. It could be about my life and how I came to meet Tom and how our journey in life has taken us through trials that were really hard and we thought we couldn't take it but we did. This is perfect! This is what I need to do!

I grab my phone and dialed Tom's number as I patiently waited an answer.

"Hello?" I heard a sorrowful Tom sigh

"Hi love, are you okay?"

"Yes, my dear I'm just tried... that's all nothing more, nothing less."

"I'm sorry, but I just don't believe you. Something is wrong.." I held my breathe as I waited for the answer.

"I just...I just found out that..I have to stay here for another month. We have to reshoot a couple more scenes." he sighed loudly into the phone.

"Oh Tom, that's horrible news. But I'm, I'm sure it'll be okay. It's just another month, as much as i miss you so very much we can do it..........and.... don't you worry, I was going to make it a surprise but this time next week me and Juliet are going to come visit you!"

"Really? Oh, Marzi! I've missed you both so much....This is fantastic news! How long will you be staying here?"

"Well...how does 3 weeks sound?"

"Yes perfect! Absolutely perfect!"

I chuckled at the sound of a grown man screaming excitingly.

"I love you... so much."

" I love you too."

"I will see you on a short week! Bye love!"

I set my phone down on the counter, quickly remembering why I called him in the first place. I guess I'll give him the news next week! I can feel like it'll turn into something big! Bigger than I could ever imagine.