Chapter 2

*2 years later*

I looked to my left to see my beautiful 5 year old daughter and my dashing husband on the floor of our living room floor playing with her superhero figures.

"For I Loki of Asgard will take over the WORLD! HA HA HA HA!" Tom exclaimed as he shook her loki figure on top of the table

"Never! I will use my shield and stop you from taking anything from these people!" Juliet took her Captain America shield a tossed it at Loki.

"AHH, I've been hit! I am defeated!" He drops the Loki figure and it falls to the ground.

I smile at myself as I finish washing the dishes. "Hey Tom! Can you come in here for a second?"

"Okay! I'll be right back honey." He kissed Juliet's foreheads and mad his way over to me and put his arm around my waist. "Yes my love?"

"So I was thinking. Let's have a movie night tonight! I can make my popcorn you all love so much! You can even invite Benedict and his wife over!"

"Why that sounds wonderful! I'll call him right now." He grabs his phone from his pocket and dials Ben's number.

"Hey buddy! So my lovely wife came up with this great idea to have a movie night tonight and asked if you and Sarah would like to come and join us?"

I heard a faint deep voice from the phone but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Fantastic! We will see you in 30 minutes. Goodbye." He put this phone back in his pocket "As I'm sure you heard they will be here in 30 minutes!"

"Great! I'll tell Juliet." I walked over to my girl who was on the couch.

"Hey Ju Ju! Your Uncle Ben and Aunt Sarah are going to come over for a movie night!" Her face lit up with excitement

"YAY!" She jumped up and ran to her room and grabbed her blanket and pillow.

"We did well didn't we," I said to Tom as he walked next to me and put his arm around me. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"Yes we did." He leaned down and kissed my forehead softly.

-30 minutes later-

*DING DONG*

"I'll get it!" Juliet yelled as she ran towards the window to peek at who it was. She opened the door excitingly "UNCLE BEN!" She yelled as she jumped in his arms.

"Hey there Ju! How are you?" He said as he smiled down at her

"I'm good, me and daddy were playing with my dolls." She giggled

"Oh, how fun!" He set her down and she ran to Sarah and hugged her tightly.

"How's the baby?" she asked as she touched Sarah's large belly.

"She is good! thank you for asking honey."

"Hey, Ben!" I smiled at him as I gave him a tight hug. "And Sarah! You're practically glowing!" I have her a hug as well. "Thank you for joining us! I got lot's of popcorn prepared for the night!"

"Thank you, Marzia! And thank you for inviting us!" She smiled as she looked over at Tom and Ben who were already talking in the kitchen with a beer in hand.

"How are you feeling?" I asked gesturing to her belly.

"I'm feeling okay, just very tired. You know how it is, I'm ready for her to join us already!" She sighed as we sat on the couch.

"I can't wait to meet her. Have you thought of a name yet?"

"No, not yet. We are still discussing it" I smiled and nodded at her. I turned and saw Ben and Tom still talking.

"Tom, Ben come to join us so we can get this movie night going!" I called to them, Ben sat on the right of Sarah and Tom to the left of me and Juliet sat in front of my legs while I played with her hair as the movie started.

-----

Well, it's been a very long time. I am so sorry for the absence. Life has been crazy. But I was able to get at least one chapter out to you all who are reading this. And thank you for being so patient!

I will be writing as much as I can, but I have no clue how often it will be.

Thanks! much love