Chapter 3

* 1 year later *

"Tom...Tom honey, wake up"

"Erm.. yes love what is it?"

"You have to get up before you're late for your flight. They won't be happy with you if you are late."

"Uhh... you're quite right" I yawned and stretched as I got out of bed and look at the alarm clock {3: 30 am} "I do wish I wouldn't have to get up this early."

"Hmm don't we all. I just want to cuddle"
Marzia reaches for me as she sat up and hugged my back. "I'm not ready for you to be gone for 3 months."

"Me either my love, me either. I'm going to miss you and Juliet so much. I wish I could take you with me." I smiled as I leaned on to my beautiful wife. I felt a small kiss on the back of my neck as she rubbed my back and scooted to sit beside me.

"We are going to miss you too, I promise to try to come out and visit as soon as we can."

"It just breaks my heart that I'm going to be missing my little girls 3rd birthday. But work calls." I tear up at the thought of not being able to be with my family for a while.

"I'll send pictures and we will FaceTime you as many times as we can don't you worry. Now it's time to get up and get moving you got a plane to catch!"

"That I do!" I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek as I got up to get dressed and grab my luggage. I walked out of the room and into Juliet's to get her ready as well.

"My little butter cup. You got to wake up and say goodbye to daddy." I gave her a small kiss on the forehead. She reached up and grabbed my neck as I picked her up.

"Don't go, daddy, I don't want you to leave." She sniffled after she let out a small yawn.

"I know baby, I don't want to leave either.  I don't like leaving you and your mom. But daddy has to make money so you guys can live comfortable lives and be able to eat. And so you can have all your cool toys."
She nodded as she rested her head on my shoulder and proceeded to fall back asleep. I walked into the living room to find Marzia making a cups of coffee for the both of us.

"Here you go honey, a nice big cup of coffee to get you through the day." She smiled as she handed me my thermos filled with liquid energy.

"You're the best you know that."

"I know" she smiled as she gave me a kiss on the lips. How it makes me feel, I fall in love each time she kisses me and I won't stop now.
"Alrighty! Let's hit the road Hiddleston clan!" She announced as she grabbed my luggage and walked to the car.

I put Juliet into her car seat and handed her, her favourite stuffed bear and blanket as she drifted back into slumber.

"She is one beautiful girl isn't she?" I smiled to Marzia as she turned on the car.

"She is, just like her dad." She turned to me and smiled as we made our way to the airport.

{4: 30 am}

We arrived at the airport about 45 min before my plan was scheduled to take off. I grabbed my things and stood in front of my small family as I prepared to say my goodbyes.
"I'll miss you both so much, I love you both so much, and I promise to call you as soon as I land! Okay?" I gave them a small smile as I could see the sadness dance across both their beautiful faces.

"I don't want you to go daddy." Juliet started to cry and I felt my insides start to break down. No father likes to see their princesses sad.

"I know my little big but I have too. I love you, okay?"

"I love you too daddy" she reached for a hug and I took her out of Marzia's hands and gave her a small squeeze.

"I'll see you in 3 months okay love?" I smiled at her and looked at my beautiful wife. "I'll see you in 3 months as well." I gave her a big long kiss as she held onto my side.

"I'll see you later. Love you" she left to go and took Juliet and gave my hand a small squeeze."

"I love you too." I smiled one last time to then as I turned around and began walking to the security area of the airport.

What a long 3 months this is going to be

--------------------
Hi all! Thank you very much for the patience. I've been very very busy. And it's very late where I live so I apologise for any spelling errors as I'm very sleepy. But I finally had some inspiration and decided to write a little bit.

Hope you enjoyed it!