f o u r

I giggled and sniffled at the photo I had locked between my index and middle finger. "Remember this one Luke?" not fully accepted he can't answer me, that I'm in a hospital room alone, talking to the only person in the room who can't respond, now I'm just rambling. The picture I had found was a picture of me with my arms full of packages, the biggest grin on my face. Lets just say the first paycheck I ever got was spent irresponsibly with online shopping.

❀❀❀❀❀

"Holy hell I thought the mail man was here, not the whole Amazon department," Luke said, sitting on the couch of my parents living room. Watching some tv show. His eyes trailed down to the many of boxes and packages in my arms. He rolled his eyes playfully, "Now this, right here, is why we can't have nice things." he spoke jokingly while gesturing to the what looked like hundreds of items in my arms. "Ha-ha, fine I guess you won't get the things I bought for you." I said matter a fact, and carried on setting things down on the floor in front of him, then standing up arms on my waist.

"Wait, you actually bought me something?" I nodded my head, he frowned "You didn't have to spend your paycheck on me babe. That's your hard work not mine." as he said this he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, and rested his head on my shoulder. "I know, but I love you and I wanted to. Since you know, you buy me meals all the time. I mean like all the time." I said and we both laughed. "that's because I want to, not because I have to. I you were anyone else besides my mom, you'd be paying for your own meals trust me."

It was my turn to roll my eyes, I turned to face him "You know you can't resist me." I said, and brought my arms up to his shoulders and tangled my fingers in his hair. He inched his face closer to mine, "You know I can't." his breath hot on my face. I brought my lips up to his and stopped just as they touched and backed away "And that is exactly why you're gonna sit down and open all the packages with me so you can be just as excited as I am." I smirked as I finished my sentence, sitting down criss cross on the floor next to my purchases. He let out a deep sigh and did the same.

"You're lucky I love you, even though you're such a boner kill."