⭐️9⭐️

Brendon and I woke up at the same time. I yawned "should we get going?"
he played with the hem of my t shirt "not yet" he whispered.
I looked into his big brown eyes with my green ones and we leaned in -
but then we heard something loud.

"NASA HAS REPORTED TWO MINIATURE ASTEROIDS TO BE HITTING EARTH. ALL PEOPLE NOT IN SHELTERS MUST GET OUT OF CARS OR HIDING PLACES AND GET TO A SAFE PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. "

Brendon jumped up and got in the front seat and slammed his foot on the break.
my seatbelt wasn't even on yet, so I was thrown to the other side of the backseat
"where are we going?!" I yelled.
"YOURE going somewhere safe. IM going to make some connections so we have a safe place to sleep tonight" he said.
"what? I'm not letting you!" I screamed.
Brendon pulled into a motel, and the second he did it started to rain and thunder.
he got out and was soaking wet
"JENNIFER! GET OUT OF THE CAR! I HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE OKAY!" he yelled over the heavy rain and thunder.
I looked at him "no way in hell urie!"
he rolled his eyes and opened the door, and picked me up and threw me over his wet shoulder.
he brought me into a motel where I tall man with dark hair was sitting.
"hey dallon" Brendon said, placing me on the filthy dark green couch.
'dallon' walked over on his long legs and m crossed his arms, looking me up and down.
"who's the chick" he said.
"this is Jennifer. she needs to stay here because  I'm going out to find a safe place for the two of us to stay the night. and I know you guys are at... capacity" Brendon said.
dallon smirked "BREEZY!"
a tall woman with a perfect face and black hair strutted into the room.
she looked at me "who's the chick"
"this is Jennifer" Brendon said.
'breezy' grinned.
"so this is the famous Jennifer" she said, sitting next to me on the couch.
"w-what do you mean?" I asked.
she smiled and pulled out a gold I phone 6.
"well Brendon tells me you're the prettiest, funniest, hottest-"
Brendon ran a hand through his wet hair "that's enough b"
she looked at me one more time and got up, wobbling a tiny bit on the black high heels she was wearing.
"she's cute. seems like a keeper" she said, walking away "I'm off to go watch doctor who!"
Brendon looked at dallon "will you please just keep her safe"
dallon glared at Brendon "maybe"
Brendon sighed "what's your prices weekes"
dallon smiled evilly "well urie I want you to find someone for me. and kill him"
Brendon crossed his arms "I'm not being your personal hitman"
"listen we're all gonna die. face it. and we all know most of the people in this room are going straight to hell" he smirked.
he looked at me "except princess over there. she looks too innocent"
I laughed "and what is that supposed to mean"
"it means kill the guy, and she gets safety." dallon says.
Brendon shakes Dallons hand.
"so who am I killing" Brendon asked.
"a certain man by the name of Ryan Ross." he said in response.
Brendon gave a confused look "Ryan Ross? the milkman?"
"the milkman who has been ruining my business! he's been screwing everyone's wife's, making them leave the motel" dallon said.
Brendon looked at me then back at dallon.
"I'll do it" he said.
dallon smiled and shook his hand once more
"your girl is safe".
Brendon walked over to me and leaned down so he was face to face with me.
I didn't want to look at him.
"hey" he tilted my chin up with his finger.
"you're gonna be okay right" I said, tears forming in my eyes.
"yeah" he said.
"promise?" I say, letting a tear roll down my cheek
"promise" he said, wiping my tear with his thumb.
he pulled me into a hug and kisses my forehead and then,
he left.

a/n
hey friends!
how'd you like this? did enough shit go down or nah?
more is gonna happen next chapter.
I think I'll be wrapping this story up as soon as it hits 1k, as I usually do with my stories.
but idk, should I?
alsO, my collab with @.      is coming soon, so get ready ;))))
xoxo
GOSSIP GIRL.
I hate myself