b a b y

Jess' POV
"Hunter, where are we going?" I asked. "close your eyes." he said. he put his hands over my eyes and guided me towards something. then he said "put your hand out." I put my hand out and then he said "open your eyes." he was down on one knee with a promise ring. "Jess Marie Waire, I promise I'll never leave you." then he put the ring on my finger. we were on the beach. it looked so pretty. this was perfect. "damn, do I love you. your so perfect." he said. "and what about you? your perfect." I said. then he kissed me and we intertwined our fingers with each other. "let's go home, there's so many people here, and we need "alone" time." he said. "what do you mean "alone" time?" I asked. "you know what I mean." he said as he winked. I bit my lip. "dayum, don't bite your lip you might kill me." he said. "why would I kill you by doing that?" I asked laughing. "because it's really hot." he said laughing. "just like you." I said. we continued walking home. when we got to my house, there was a note on the kitchen table that said, "off on a buisness trip, left money for food, make sure Hunter stays with you while I'm gone. be back in two weeks, love you, mom." "well looks like we have my house to ourselves for two weeks." I said laughing. we walked up to my room and Hunter shut the door. "I really don't know what you meant by "alone" time Hunter." I said. "nevermind. just come cuddle with me." he said. I went over to my closet and got his sweatshirt (wait, Jacob?😏😂) and put it on. then I went over to him and he put his arms around me. "Hunter, ya know, your a good kisser." I said. "your not to bad yourself." he said. "maybe we should have a contest." he said. "and how would that work?" I asked. "well idk really, but like I could kiss you and you wouldn't kiss back and then you'd rate it and whoever gets the higher rate is the better kisser." he said. "do you realize how hard it's gonna be to not kiss YOU back?" I said. "no, haha, but we might as well find out." he said. "alright you kiss me first." I said.  he started kissing me, I kissed back, I wasn't supposed to but I did, "I'm-" I got cutoff because he kept kissing me. I was running my fingers through his hair, he was into it. he slid his tongue in my mouth. he started to slide his hands up my shirt, he pulled my shirt off, so we stopped kissing for a second and he said "if you don't want to do this, just tell me to stop." "no, if I'm gonna lose my virginity to anyone, I'd want it to be you." I said. we started to kiss again. I slid my hands up his shirt and felt his abs. I slid off his shirt, which he had nothing on under. he unbuttoned my jean shorts and when he took them off he grabbed my butt. he was wearing basketball shorts so I didn't have to unbutton them. I took off his shorts and he had a bulge that you couldn't see with his shorts on. he took my panties off and grabbed my butt again, then I took his boxers off and you know what happens from there.
30 minutes later
"I'm sorry." Hunter said. "what're you sorry about?" I asked. "for doing that, I don't know what I was thinking. you probably didn't want to do that and I did it anyways. I've never done that with anyone before." he said. "no it's fine, if I was gonna lose my virginity, I'm happy it was with you." I said. "okay babe." he said. "I lost my jean shorts." I said. "here wear my basketball shorts." he said handing me his shorts. "then what're you gonna wear?" I asked. "I don't know, but I do know that all i want is to make you happy, so if I have to give up my clothes to make you happy, then that's what I'll do." he said. "awww babe. you can go see if my brother left any shorts here before he left for college, his room is next to the bathroom." I said. "okay, I love you babygirl." he said. "I love you too baby." I said. he went to look for shorts as I put on his sweatshirt and his shorts. his clothes are SO comfortable, probably because he's bigger than me. "I found some shorts." Hunter said. "okay that's good. come sit down I have something to tell you." I said. "are you breaking up with me?" Hunter asked. "no! why would I do that?" I said. "I don't know, okay what do you have to tell me babe?" Hunter asked. "you make me feel like no one else does, when I'm with you, I feel so comfortable like I can say anything, I just want to be with you." I said. "you make me so happy princess. I love you." he said. "I love you more." I said. "I don't think that it's possible for you to love me more than I love you." he said. "okay you win." I said. "oohh we should invite Blake over." Hunter said. "yeah! I'll invite Loren over too!" I said. we invited them over and in about 10 minutes they were both here. me and Hunter think they like each other but they won't say it. "guys we should do something!" Loren said. "yeah, we could play truth or dare!" Blake said. "oooo okay." me and Hunter said. "I'll start, Hunter I dare you to grind on Jess." Blake said.
-
heyyyy guysss!! cliffhanger?? what will Jess say? what will Hunter say?? guess you'll have to keep reading to find out!!
-Jenna💞