h a p p y

a/n dang 3rd chapter today peeoople
Hunters POV
I woke up and the clock said it was 8am. I slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake Jess up and went to go make pancakes for her for our two month even though she thinks I don't know. I started to make the pancakes when I felt someone hugging me from behind. "Baby why'd you leave me in bed?" Jess said. "I wanted to make you breakfast, now go back and lay down babe." I said as she went back to lay down and I brought the pancakes to the bed. We ate the pancakes and I told her to get ready. "Why?" Jess said. "Because I'm taking you somewhere today." I said. "But it's just another off day right?" Jess said. "Yes babe just go change." I said. Does she really think I'd forget? I put on a blue collared tshirt and khaki shorts. She came out of the bathroom wearing a white crop top and flowy flowery shorts. "And why would I want to be with anyone else when I have the most perfect, beautiful girlfriend?" I said kissing her cheek. She smiled. I grabbed her hand and went out to our rental car. "Sooooo where are we going?" She said. "You'll find out soon enough ." I said putting the blindfold on her. About 20 minutes later we arrived at the beach. I took the blindfold off her and grabbed the picnic basket. "surpriseeeee princess." I said. "Aw Hunter you brought me to the beach." She said smiling at me. "I sure did and I packed us a picnic." I said walking towards an open spot in the sand and laying the blanket down. "Soooo why'd you bring me here again?" She said. "Am I not allowed to bring my beautiful girlfriend to the beach?" I said, "well that's one reason, another one isss," I said pulling a gift bag out of the picnic basket, "happy 2 year anniversary babygirl. But this isn't all we are doing today so here's what your wearing later. I can't believe you'd think I'd forget about it. How could I forget that two years ago an amazing girl became my girlfriend?" I said. She opened the bag and her face lit up, I bought her a purple dress and a Kendra Scott necklace and high heels. "Babe you didn't have to buy me all this." She said tackling me. "Yes I did you mean everything to me." I said as she kissed me. "So how about we go back to the hotel and you can change and then I'll take you to the next place?" I said. "Sounds perfect." She said and we walked back to the car and drove back to the hotel. I changed into a suit and waited on her to finish getting ready. She came out of the bathroom wearing the dress and necklace and heels I had bought her. "O-Oh my God, you look so gorgeous." I said barely able to speak. She twirled around in her dress. "I'm speechless." I said. "You don't look too bad yourself Rowland." She said. "But you, you look amazing." I said rolling my eyes. I grabbed her hand and walked back out to the car and drove to the restaurant. I had the little box in my pocket to propose to her and I had the most beautiful girl sitting next to me. We ordered our food and ate our food. "So, I have one more surprise for you but we have to go outside so you can get it." I said grabbing her hand and walking to the car. I grabbed the roses out of the backseat and handed them to her. "Jess, your so amazing and beautiful and everything I need. I couldn't imagine going one day without your gorgeous face and not being able to be with you. These past two years you've been the reason I smile everyday. These past two years I've fallen in love and I still fall in love with you more and more every single day. So Jess," I said getting on one knee, "will you marry me?" I said. "Yes yes yes Hunter Bryce Rowland I will marry you." She said starting to cry. I picked her up and held her, holding her as tight as I could. I set her down and wiped her tears off her face. "Remember the other day and you asked me if I would stop loving you? And I said I'd be with you forever? This is what I meant, I never want to leave and I'll be with you forever."
a/n hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed. go check out my new book about Zach Clayton, it won't be the end of this one I promise I just want to write another one at the same time! Love you all!! -Jenna💕