b y e

Jess' POV
I woke up to the sound of Hunter and Blake whispering to each other. "oh hey babe.." hunter said nervously. "what's wrong with you?" i asked him. "oh nothing, we were just waiting for you to wake up so we could go to the meet and greet." he said. "okay, let me get ready." i said and went over and kissed hunters cheek. "i swear blake, she makes me so happy." he said. "I HEARD THAT." i yelled. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO." he yelled. i changed into a hunter rowland sweatshirt and leggings with white converse and put my hair in a bun and i walked back out there. "i'm ready." i said and smiled. "my merch i see." hunter said and smiled. "yep!" i said. "okay guys let's go." blake said and hunter, blake, loren and i went to the venue of our meet and greet for magcon day one. in the meet and greet line thing me and hunter stood next to each other. a lot of fans didn't really have poses to do with me since there's only 4 girls on tour and most of the fans are girls, but the boys that came had poses to do with me like the stage kiss and stuff which of course i did but we made sure it wasn't real. after the meet and greet we all went backstage because there was like an hour before the show but we had soundcheck for like thirty minutes. so i was going to be the first one in the show so i was the first one during soundcheck. so right before soundcheck i went out there and sang, "Like That by Jack and Jack" and "We Are Never Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift". when i was singing, Hunter came out and scared me to death and got on one knee and said "Jess, you make me the happiest boy alive and when i'm with you, i forget everything. will you make me even happier and marry me?" (pretend their like 18). in my head i thought, is this even real life? "oh my god hunter, yes a million times yes." i said and hugged hunter and started to cry. all the fans started clapping and were taking videos. "is that what you and blake were talking about?" i asked. "yes babe." he said and we walked off stage. when we got back stage everyone had been watching the whole time and ariel, loren and ari came up to me and hugged me and said "congratulations". and all the guys went and talked to hunter. then the show started and i went out and sang and then everyone else did to. after the show we went back to the hotel. "i'm gonna have a shower babe." i said. "okay babe." hunter said. i had a shower and after i got out of the shower i went back into the room and saw something i did not want to see...
soooo heyyyy! sorry it's been like a month since i last updated so yeah😂 but i hope this is good! thank y'all for 8k views😭 love you all💖
-Jenna💞