g o

jess' pov

after i got out of the shower i went back into the room and saw something i did not want to see.. "hunter.." i said. hunter and loren were sitting on the bed, making out.. hunter pulled away from their kiss and said "babe.. it's not what it looks like.." i grabbed my phone and a sweatshirt and walked out the door. I could hear Hunter following me closely behind. "BABE STOP." he said. "what? what do you want?" i said. "it wasn't what it looked like.." he said. "well it LOOKED LIKE my boyfriend was cheating on me with my best friend, now didn't it?" i said. "she came onto me.. i tried to push her away but it just didn't happen." he said. "well maybe it should've happened." i said and walked out of the hotel and i could hear hunter start to cry. "i'm sorry baby.." i heard him say as i got into an uber and went to starbucks. i walked into starbucks and ordered a drunk and sat down. all i could think about was hunter and i wish he was with me right now. but why would he cheat on me? maybe i should've let him explain a little more. my phone dinged *hunter rowland just tweeted* "i'm sorry, i'm a fool and should've never done that" so then i tweeted "i'll forgive you if you explain.." and then i texted him your not a fool, i'm the fool. i thought that you actually loved me but obviously not if your just gonna go and cheat on me just like that.. my phone dinged *new message from prince😍❤️* "i told you, she came onto me, i tried to get her off of me but it didn't work, she just got on top of me and started making out with me.." i ignored it and went back to the hotel. i walked up to mine and hunters room that we share with loren and blake and knocked. blake answered. "blake is hunter here?" i asked. "no, he went to find you at starbucks." he said. "okay thanks." i said and walked back to starbucks. when i got there, there was a ton of police cars and ambulances and fire trucks there and when i walked inside, i saw the most horrible thing i could ever see..

HEY GUYS! sorry i haven't updated in so long i just don't have time anymore but i'll try my besssst. love you all
-Jenna💞