h e r e

a/n second chapter today woooahhh I'm proud of myself for not leaving again ahaha, hope you all enjoy!!

Jess' POV
I woke up and looked at the clock and realized it was 6pm. Hunter must've fallen asleep too. I got up quietly trying not to wake Hunter and went into the bathroom to have a shower. Tomorrow is mine and Hunters two year anniversary I thought. I got out of the shower and put on a blue Hunter Rowland shirt and leggings with my white converse and put my hair up in a bun with no makeup on. I went back into the room and noticed Hunter wasn't awake. I went and laid right next to him and started to kiss his neck. "mmm babe." He said starting to wake up. "can I wake up like this everyday?" He said. I stopped and laughed. "why're you dressed? are you leaving somewhere without me? because that can't happen." he said sounding worried. "no Hunter I want to go get something to eaaaatt and I was waking you upppp." I said standing up. "but babe come back and lay down with meee." he said. "no I'm going to get something to eat and if you don't want to come you don't have to." I said grabbing my wallet and opening the door and walking out of it and standing in front of the closed door to see if he would come. I heard him get up out of the bed and put on a sweatshirt quickly and he quickly came to the door. "I knew you wouldn't let me leave without you." I said kissing him. "I don't want you to get hurt babygirl." He said and I smiled. We walked to the lobby and called an uber and got in the uber. I laid my head in hunters lap and he started to play with my hair. "Hunter?" I said. "Yes princess?" He said. "Will you always be mine?" (Let's pretend they didn't get engaged like 5 chapters ago and they aren't engaged) I said. "I never want to not be yours but if one day you decide that you don't want to be with me, I'll understand but I will never stop loving you." He said. "I mean we are only 17, what if something happens?" I said. "I think that you need to stop worrying about this because you'll always have me no matter what I don't care what happens between us, I'll always be yours babe." He said and I smiled still laying in his lap. We arrived at Chipotle and Hunter paid the uber and we ordered and got our food and sat down. "Do you know what tomorrow is?" I asked him. "We have another off day tomorrow but that's it right?" He said. "Y-Yeah that's it." I said. How could he not remember tomorrow was our two year? How can he just forget?
Hunters POV
"Y-Yeah that's it." She said. Of course tomorrow wasn't just another off day. Tomorrow is our two year anniversary and I have something special planned for Jess.  In the morning I'm going to make her breakfast in the hotel but I'm not going to tell her I remembered I'm just going to say i felt like making breakfast then around lunch, I'm going to have a rental car and I'm going to drive us to the beach and blindfold her and we are going to have a picnic there. She still won't know that I know. Then we will swim for awhile and then I'm going to blindfold her again and I am going to drive us to her favorite restaurant and eat there and when we go back to the car, I'm going to propose to her and she should be really surprised.
Jess' POV
We finished eating and went back to the hotel. Hunter laid down and I laid kind of far away from him because I'm kind of mad at him still. "babe aren't you gonna at least lay next to me?" he said. I moved over a little so we were touching. "what do you think I'm gonna do to you? hurt you? because that's the last thing I'm gonna do." he said starting to tear up. "I-I don't know." I said. "apparently you still think I'm gonna leave you and that I don't love you. what's it gonna take to show you I really am in love with you more and more everyday?" he said starting to cry. "babe.." I said hugging him tight. "I'm serious, do you think I'm going to hurt you? do you think I'm gonna abuse you? do you think I'm gonna leave you? do you think I don't love you?" he said crying into my shoulder. "no baby I don't. I'm sorry I doubted you. please forgive me." I said playing with his hair. "of course babygirl i love you don't ever forget that." he said starting to smile in my neck. I put my legs around him and kissed his forehead and rubbed his back. "goodnight princess." he said. "goodnight prince." I said and we both fell asleep.
a/n thank you so much for reading. I'll post another chapter today so don't forget. I think I might start another book also about Cameron or Zach maybe?? comment any suggestions you have and I'll read them and reply! Love you all! -Jenna💕