p r o m i s e

Jess' POV
"Jess, I got you this ring and whenever you wear it, it means you promise to be with me forever." Hunter said putting the ring on my finger. "awww Hunter, you didn't have to do that, I'm gonna be with you forever no matter what." I said. then Hunter kissed me on the forehead as his phone started to ring.
Hunters POV
"hello?" I said
"is this Hunter Rowland?" the voice said.
"yes, who is this?" I said
"this is Bart Bordelon, and I was wondering if you and Jess wanted to come on Magcon with everyone?" Bart said.
"oh my gosh!! of course we would!! who else is there??" I asked.
"you, Jess, Jacob Sartorius, Mark Thomas, Mario Selman, Weston Koury, BabyAriel, Zach Clayton, Blake Gray, Joey Birlem, Loren Beech, TheyLoveArii, Jaxson Anderson, Jonas Bridges, and Tyler Brown." Bart said.
"when do we leave?" I said.
"tomorrow morning, be at the airport at 10! see you at the first stop, Los Angeles!" Bart said as he hung up the phone.
"Jess!!! great news! we are going on Magcon Tour!" I said. "when do we leave??" she asked. "tomorrow at 10!" I said. "both of us?" she asked. "no, only you." I said jokingly. "I'm just kidding, just kidding!" I said. she jumped in my arms. "let's go pack!!" she said.
Jess' POV
"I'm gonna pack your sweatshirt, 2 pairs of leggings, 3 pairs of shorts, 4 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of sweatpants, 2 crop tops, 4 long sleeved shirts, and 5 T-shirts." I said. "make sure you bring that cute dress too. that you look so good in." Hunter said. "fine!" I said and put it in my bag. "we will be able to come back sometime when we have an Arizona show and get more different clothes. I went over to Hunters and helped him lack and we went to sleep.
<next morning>
"Hunter wake upppp!!" I said shaking him. "what I'm up." he said. "I almost just died inside." I said. "why???" Hunter said. "your voice oh my lordy😍." I said. then his lips crashed into mine and we kissed for awhile until we realized we had to go to the airport.
<skip drive to airport>
"babe were here." Hunter said. we walked into the airport and I saw Ariel and screamed "ARIEL!!" "JESS!" we ran to each other and hugged and the whole time Hunter was taking a video. we both posted it on Instagram with the caption "now I understand the inportance of meeting your best friend in real life💘💘" the we saw Jacob. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom babe, stay here with Jacob." he said as he gave me a kiss. "Jess I'm going to Starbucks do you want anything?" Ariel asked. "no I'm good I'll stay with Jacob!" I said. me and Jacob were just sitting there. "soooo." he said. "sooooo." I said and then he kissed me.
HEYYY guyssss!! another cliffhanger?¿ man am I good at those😂 sorry about that it just seems right so you have to keep reading😂 what will Hunter do when he sees this? what will happen with Jess and Jacob? will Jess tell Hunter? keep reading to find out -Jenna💞