i l o v e u

a/n: hey guys im really sorry i havent updated in forever, but ill post 2 chapters tonight and probably one tomorrow!! thank you for all the views!😅

Jess' POV

"of course I want to be with you, i just-i just thought i couldnt live without you ba-jess..." hunter said laying in his hospital bed. "hunner, i cant even think of living with myself if you wouldve died because of me... i love you and i always will.." i said going in to hug him. hunter didnt hug me. "oh..." i said and started to tear up and walk away from his bed. "je- i mean babe, come back here.." hunter said. "no you didnt even want to hug me so that obviously shows you dont want me anymore.." i said bawling my eyes out. "babygirl, come here right now, i love you more than you could ever imagine.." hunter said putting his arms out laying in his hospital bed. i went over to the edge of the bed and hugged him as tight as i could. "im never letting go again.." he whispered in my ear and pulled my face up from his chest and wiped my tears away from my face. "d-dont let go.." i said crying back into his shoulder. he rubbed my back and told me everything would be alright. "look at me baby." he said. i brought my head up and my makeup was all over my face and all over his shirt. he kissed me and i realized i was stupid for not letting him explain and just walking out. "forever?" he said smiling. "forever." i said smiling still kinds crying. "now stop your crying because im going to get out of here today and we dont have a show for a couple more days so you and i can just cuddle or go somewhere or do whatever you want, as long as im with you i dont care what we do, okay? dont worry about me, im okay babe." he said. "can we maybe just cuddle back at the hotel until dinner or something?" i said. "anything for you princess." he said smiling. i smiled as the doctor walked in, handed hunter some medication and told us we could leave. when hunter stood up, i ran into his arms. ive missed hugging him these past couple days weve been fighting. he carried me out of the hospital and back to the hotel. when we got to the room loren was sitting on her and blakes bed crying. "j-jess i am sorry.. i dont know what got into m-me i just-" she said and i stopped her, "loren listen, i was pretty mad but i realized that everyone makes mistakes and i forgive you, just maybe dont go for my boyfriend and maybe go for blake next time." i said and smiled and hugged her. "thank you jess, ill leave you two alone for awhile and go find blake and everyone else and tell them hunters alright." loren said getting up and walking out the door. i turned around and hunter was laying in our bed with his arms out pouting at me, "baaaabbbyyy.." he said pouting at me. "whaaaaattttttt" i said looking at him. "come cuddle with meee." he said still pouting. "anything for my princeee." i said and went and laid next to him looking at him. "whatt babygirlll." he said and stopped pouting. "your just soo cute." i said hiding my face in his chest. he kissed the top of my head while playing with my hair. "nothing compares to my gorgeous girlfriend soon to be wife." he said. i smiled in his neck. "thats what i like to see, you smiling again princess." he said and i put my arms and legs around him tight and fell asleep with him playing with my hair and rubbing my back. "i love you so much jess." he whispered and kissed my forehead.

a/n so no drama really this chapter.. but im baccckkk. ill update at least once a week. but im gonna write another chapter tonight for sure just because you all have been waiting so long for this!! i love you all!! -jenna💞