o h

Jess' POV
just then Mario grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. "Mario-" I said as he cut me off by putting his finger over my mouth. "Jess, shhhh." Mario said. "what are you doing!?!" I asked him. "Jess, I love you, we don't have to tell Hunter." Mario said. "IM EXCUSE ME!" I said as I let go of Marios hand and walked out to find Hunter waiting for me. "um Jess? why were you in there with Mario?" Hunter asked me. "Hunter, it's not what it looks like." I said. "it looks like you and Mario had something going on in the bathroom." Hunter said as he started to walk away. "WAIT HUNTER," I said as I ran after him and stopped him, "HUNTER! he grabbed my arm and dragged me in there and I tried to leave but he pulled me back in and then said "I love you, we don't have to tell Hunter" and then I came out there to you. I would never do that to you." I explained. "and how do I know that's true?" Hunter asked. "it is true Hunter..." Mario came up and said. "I'm so sorry Jess." Mario said. "never ever EVER do that again Mario." I said. "sorry Hunter." Mario said. "stay away from my girl." Hunter said. "I will." Mario said as he walked towards Ariel. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you babe." Hunter said as he gave me a hug. "it's okay babe." I said hugging him back. "HEY BITCHES." Tyler Brown said screaming and running towards us. "HEY DADDY." I screamed. "wait what Jess?? I thought I was daddy." Hunter said. "WHAT. YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU AND HUNTER WERE DATING JESS." Tyler said. "yeah we areeeee." I said kissing Hunter. "okay I'm done with this love fest." Tyler said walking towards Mario and Ariel. "Hunter I love you soooo much." I said. "I love you too babygirl." Hunter said. we went and sat down. our plane got delayed 3 hours so I cuddled up with Hunter and fell asleep. when I woke up Hunter wasn't next to me, but someone else was.....

heyyyy guyssss!! so here's the update you guys have been waiting for forever😂😂 thank you all for 1k views!!😭 I'll update tomorrow probably! love you all!
-Jenna💞