Author's Note

Hi guys! This note is just to give you a bit of an introduction to the story.

This story will not focus on Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer (although they will be in the story). It will focus on their children, who are going into Junior Year- Julia Fitz (daughter of Aria and Ezra), Adam Dilaurentis (son of Alison and Emily), Leo Rivers (son of Hanna and Caleb), and Victoria Hastings (daughter of Spencer and Toby).

The fiction is set twenty years after the end of Season 7, and one year after the disappearance of the group's leader Alice Valentine, a new character.

The novel will mainly focus on new characters, but will still involve a lot of the original characters, including the Liars and their partners.

Each chapter I write will be part of a 'season', and there will be twelve chapters in a season. At the end of each season, there will be a big reveal (whether it's an -A reveal or something else).

TV SHOW SPOILERS- As I started writing sometime during season 6, I obviously wasn't aware at the time of certain character deaths. So, in my story, Wren and Noel never died and there was no Mary or Alex Drake (although this might change at some point, I don't know). Also, I'm aware that Alison gave birth to Wren's twins in season 7, but in my version this never happened.

At the end of the day, the book is a mix of action, romance, mystery, crime, and horror, based on the characters and storyline of Pretty Little Liars.

Also, I'll be naming each chapter after an episode of PLL.

All rights go to Marlene King, Sara Shepard, Alloy Entertainment, and the team working on PLL. I own the new characters, but not the originals, or the setting, or the storyline. Basically, I'm not claiming any rights on Pretty Little Liars.

Enjoy! :-)