Chapter 2

Date: April 20th
Hour: 12:50pm

Nique Pullins. 

I walked into Myan's old room. One of the reasons I never considered moving out. The memories were too strong to leave. I picked up her tea cup from the silver platter and examined it. 

Flash Back..

"Mommy your so silly!" Myan giggled putting her small tea cup on the silver with white cloth platter. 

"Oh really?" Zonnique said with her british accent. 

"Mommy stop it!" Brooklyn giggled. 

"Stop what." Zonnique laughed along maintaining her British accent. 

"Cheers!" Myan put her pinky up and then bumped her tea cup alongside Zonnique's. 

"Cheers baby." Zonnique sipped the nonexistent tea. 

"Mommy you didn't put your pinky up!" Myan giggled. 

"What's with all this giggling Myan? Your such a giggle bug." Zonnique poked out her lips. 

"You still didn''t put your pinky up momma." She sassed. Zonnique smacked her lips and raised her pinky.

"Thank you mommy. I love you!'" Myan cheesed like she had just won the lottery. 

"I love you too Myanese." Zonnique grinned. 

"Mommmyyyy." Myan groaned. 

Flash Back Over.

I sat the tea cup down back on the platter. My emotions got the best of me and I began to cry.

"Myan please come back!" I pleaded dropping down to my knees. 

"Please..." I begged holding onto my black striped cardigan. There was no use. I got up off to floor and blew a kiss then left. There's only one thing I can do at a time like this. Hustle. I put on my black beanie, my black hoodie, my black cargos, my black shades, and my black doc martins. I put my hair into two buns and coated my lips with dark lipstick. Y'all about to see a side of me you wish you never saw. I left my phone, my wallet, everything personal at home. You could say I'm acting like a whole different person. I walked through the basement and got my black duccati and hopped on. I opened the garage door and I jerked the motorcycle out. I closed the garage door behind me and my black ducatti came to life, zooming out my drive way, and heading towards the trap. I got there in twelve minutes tops. I parked in my reserved parking spot and walked inside. All you could hear was "Honest" By Future blaring through the trap's speakers. I sashayed to my usual crew spot and sat down. Girls scoffed and rolled they eyes at me. 

"Get like me." I smirked at them. They rolled their eyes a second time and then scurried away like the rats they were. Mario walked up to me.

"Aye Lil' Z! Washannin?" Mario dapped me up. 

"Nun bout' to hustle." I said. 

"That's wassup." He said sitting down. 

"Yeah what about you suh?" I smiled. 

"Well you know these niggas been wildin' since you haven't been here to keep them in they place." He shook his head. 

"Where they at?" I looked around the packed trap.