Chapter 13

Nique P.

"Bahja I promise I ain't do nothing!" I lied once more.

"Another lie. Mario accidentally took a whole bunch of pictures of you. And a few videos. I thought you were done with Vincent?!" Bahja yelled.

"I am! I am! I was drunk and high and I couldn't contain myself and and-"

"Stop with the and's they're annoying me." Bahja said.

"Vincent and I kind of...and he was sober and I was drunk." I sighed.

"Still a lot of and's in that but anyways Zonnique there are no excuses for your actions." Bahja scolded.

"Actually there are I just gave you like two reasons..." I poked out my lips.

"Zonnique just stop. Once again you broke Daniel's heart. When will you stop this craziness? Because I'm not the only one tired of this. I just want you to be healthy and happy again." Bahja sighed.

"I want to too. But I crave for my alcohol and cigars...they're the only ones who understand me." I bit my lip.

"I understand you Zonnique. Trust me. I really understand you. I know how you feel. I used to party every night and drink my ass off before your gang captured me." Bahja nodded.

"Bahja I'm not talking about the partying, drinking, or smoking. I'm talking about losing my child. I just want her back Bahj. I just want-"

"Everybody get the hell on the ground!" A man busted down the front door with a AK 47 in his hand. Bahja and I dropped to the floor in an instant.

"Go find the others." The man instructed the seven other men to do. The man walked over to me and kneeled down to my level.

"I've been waiting for this for a long long time." He plastered a devious smile on his face. The seven men brought back Breaunna, Lourdes, and Rayan.

"Take em to the van in the back." The man shouted. Then he picked me and Bahja up and forced us out the back door.

"Ooh! Can we go to Zaxbys?" Bahja cheered.

"No. Shut up." The man snarled.

"Well damn. A nigga just wanted to eat. Excuse me for being hungry." Bahja rolled her eyes.

"Didn't I just say shut up?!" The man smacked Bahja. I gasped as Bahja kicked him where a man should not be kicked.

"Fuck you nigga." Bahja spat on him. One of the seven men pushed us into the car with the others. Soon the car was moving and the seven men watched us closely.

"Damn y'all watching us like we television." Bahja's attitude kicked in.

"Babe I really think you should cool it with the talking back. I want to live." Rayan gulped.

"What Rayan said." Lourdes agreed. I just sat there with a blank facial expression.

"Zonnique what's wrong with you?" Breaunna asked me.

"Nothing." I sat back. What seemed like two hours went pass and the back door of the van opened.

"Out." The man yelled.

"What the hell?! You need purchase yo ass some mints, tic tacs, or something because that breath kung fu fighting my nostrils. " Bahja insulted. The man growled before blowing his breath in Bahja's face.

"Oh hell! Fuck! Ooh! Ooh! My nose!" Bahja fell backwards on Rayan. Bahja dug in her pockets and sprayed some "Vanilla Blossom" spray in his mouth.

"Lord bless this child right here! Rayan could you give me some of your holy water." Bahja held her nose. We all gone die because of Bahja ass.