Chapter 14 (Short)

Nique P.

Bahja was talking her head off and it was annoying the hell out of me. I groaned as she continued to talk about random stuff.

"Bahja if you don't shut the hell up I'll kill you for them." I scowled at her.

"Well damn! I was just trying to lighten the mood." Bahja scoffed.

"Well I'm just trying to light you up for trying to lighten the mood." I huffed.

"Shut up in there!" The guard yelled.

"Oh go suck a dick!" I yelled back. The door opened and Vincent was thrown in.

"Everybody but blondie and good hair get out." The man instructed. Bahja opened her purse and threw pieces of gum at his head.

"Or would you prefer Tic Tacs?" Bahja asked. The man picked Bahja up and escorted the rest of them out the room.

"Hey." Vincent waved at me.

"I'll kill you." I glared at him.

"Im used to the insults." Vincent scooted closer to me.

"You're so annoying." I crossed my arms.

"You're so cute when you're pissed." Vincent poked me.

"Why'd they leave me in a room with you?" I placed my head in my hands.

"I'm not sure." Vincent shrugged. The door opened and three guys came in.

"Let's get to business." A man with a grey suit said. He pulled a chair out the corner and sat in front of us.

"So you really don't remember me?" The guy asked.

"Should I?" I rolled my eyes.

"Take him out the room and chain her up." The grey suit man instructed the two men. They took Vincent out the room and chained me up. One slapped a piece of duct tape on my mouth.

"I'm the one who killed your daughter." The grey suit man grinned. I tried to punch and kick him but these chains were extra heavy, I tried to yell at him but they all came out as muffles. I yelled and yelled until I cried. Fuck them! Fuck all of these bastards. I kicked one more time before giving up. I looked the killer in his eyes. He didn't care not one bit.

"First I'll kill Vin whatever his name is. Then I'll kill your friends. Your last. Be grateful." He chuckled getting up and kicking his chair. I screamed at him as he walked out the room. They pushed Vincent back in and slammed the door closed. Vincent was chained and tapped also. He looked in my eyes and they were full of sorrow. I looked away and tried to slip out the chains. Where was Daniel when I needed him?