tails x cream

"Cream, can you pass me the screwdriver?"

"Of course Mr. Tails!" The small rabbit replied, handing Tails a blue and red screwdriver. She promptly scuttled off to get him a lemonade.

Tails blushed; he wasn't too sure why. All he knew was that his cheeks felt like someone had just slapped him and they were probably tinted a cherry red. He always thought it was sweet how Cream would take care of him much like an overly attached companion, but he didn't mind.

"Here you go Mr. Tails," Cream cheerfully exclaimed, setting down a tall glass filled with lemonade and a small slice of lemon on the rim.

"Thanks Cream, and just call me Tails!" He said, sliding out from under the X Tornado and setting his screwdriver into his belt. He hastily pulled his goggles off to reveal the bright blue orbs that mimicked the ocean in every way. He abruptly stood up, and walked over to Cream.

"Do you need anything else, Tails?" She inquired, her brown eyes filled with care. She knew the little kitsune worked himself too thin; biting off more than he can chew, but he magnificently gets the job done, and with much precision. She cared for him, admired him for his work, but deep in her heart she knew that he wouldn't carry the same feeling for her.

"I'll be good, but can you sit here a while?" He requested, acting nonchalant about it. She quickly nodded before taking a seat on the floor, watching Tails as he gulped down the sweet liquid.

She sprung up; if she has the chance, she might as well take it, right? In one swift motion, she placed her lips on the top of his head and turned around to run, but she was too late. She was engulfed in a hug by the two-tailed fox, both of their cheeks ignited with a small blush.