six

Tyler was in the bathroom,screaming why he felt useless.
"Tyler? Are you alright?" Jenna asked through the door.
"I just need some time,Jen. I'm sorry."
Jenna knew Tyler became depressed lately. Whenever she was asked to be left alone,she left. She wanted to comfort him but she knew he would get more upset. So she decided to leave it to Josh. She knew Josh wasn't physically there but she didn't care if her husband was mentally ill,she wanted him happy.
.
.
.
"TYLER PLEASE STOP!" Josh screamed,making the mirror break from his screeching.
"YOU KNOW IM WORTHLESS! YOU KNOW IM NOTHING! IM JUST A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!" Tyler started to grab pill bottles from the shelves.
"TYLER PLEASE!" Josh kept screaming,hoping Jenna would hear him,but he knew she couldn't.

Unless he wanted her to.

Jenna started freaking out. She seen Josh. He started explaining everything to her. She understood,but still shocked she could see him.
They both ran into the room where Tyler was.
Josh ran to the window,which was opened and went to the roof.
"TYLER!" Josh climbed out of the window and told Jenna to stay inside and call the ambulance to save Tyler.
Voices started running through Josh's mind.
"YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING!"
"YOU DID NOTHING!"