old story i found

HERES SOME SPECIAL OLD STORY MY FRIEND WROTE, HOPE U ENJOY AND ILL TELL HER U LIKED IT ;)

That night he asked me to join him in bed . I told him I was busy . But he persuaded me into coming . " would you like a drink ? " " sure :) " . He gave me the glass but then said something I have been waiting for . " wanna have SEXXXXX ? " " FUCK YES PLEASE BABEEEE " . He took his clothes off and waved his dick round and round . I was laughing while I finished taking my bra off . " ZAYUM BÆ YOU GOTTA EIGHT FOOTER DOWN THERE !!!! " . He was gonna choke me with dat huge penis . " GET ON THE BED AND LETS GOOOOOOO " . I was fully undressed and ready so I got into the bed . I gave him a nice blowjob with cum coming out of his dick . A LOT of cum . So much that he went to the bathtub and was swimming in it and playing and putting it all over me . I joined him and we played togethaaaaa !!! The cum went all over the bathroom floor . He came close and I put my ass up to his dick . I felt his dick get into my vagina and . He was rubbing it against my clit . I think the sensation was lasting for hours . it was so good and I had like 7 orgasms when he was doing it . He fucked me so hard and he started fingering me right after . Cum came out of my vagina and we were swimming in a lot if it in the bed . Then I magically became pregnant and 2 babies just came out . I has sexy BABIES !!!!!! Da cute little babies ^_^ 2 babies !!!
I named one Asslick and buttfuck . TWO MUDDA FUCKIN BABBIESSSSSS DAT JUST CAME OUT OMFG AND I WILL SLEEP NOW BECAUSE DA BABIES MAGICALLY CAME OUT AND I AM TIRED so goodnight asscraxk and weiner babies . ^_^ SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX.