Chapter One

Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

-Blank Space(1989)
Harry's POV

(10years old)
I am playing outside with Taylor. Today is her birthday. December 13. I bought a pair of 'paper airplane' necklace which is for her and for me.

"hey hazza. where's my gift?" she asks me with a pout on her lips. She's cute when she does that. I have a massive crush on her since 7 years old. My heart flutters when she used to smile like an angel.

"uhmmm. it's---it's here. It's a couple necklace. One for you and one for me." She smiles widely and she pulls me into a big hug. I also hugged her and kissed her cheeks as she giggles.

"Thank you Harry! You're the best best friend ever!" She exclaimed  joyfully.

"No Problem. I'll do anything just for you." As I said it with excitement and happiness.

(7 years ago)

"Harry. Come on. We're gonna be late." Taylor shouted.

"Okay T! Wait a sec. I'm coming". I grab my bag from my room and I run downstairs to see my beautiful best friend. Yes, I've fallen for her since I was 13. Still, I don't have the guts to confess my feelings for her. I think it'll be awkward if I tell her or she might avoid me or something.

"You're too long Hazz. Come on." As she grabs my hand and getting the car keys. "You'll drive Mr. Styles" she said while smirking. "Okay Ms. Swift".

(At school) The bell rings.

"See you later Tay!", Giving her a warm smile. "See you later Harry", she shouted while running towards to her classroom.

(After class)

Taylor's POV

"You know, we should go out tonight," Harry suggested with a smile on his face.

"How about....No. It's a school night, Harry."

"Oh screw school. I would rather screw a girl some random girl." He laughs with a grin.

"Too bad. You're still a virgin. Hah!"

"I don't caaaareee," he pouts while he gazed at me.

Harry never had a girlfriend. There are girls that are into him but he still refuses. I don't know why. Maybe love is not his thing. Therefore, he is still a virgin and he never kissed anyone. Unlike me, I loose my virginity and my first kiss to my first boyfriend when I was 16. I totally regret it. I wish that I should give it to Harry instead.

"Ugh. Okay! Until 10:00 only? Okay?"

"Anything for you love," I chuckled while my heart flutters initially and I nod.