Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Don't skip this chapter. It'll be hard for you to understand the next chapter if you won't read this.

Harry's POV

I don't know what she's talking about. We kissed and we had a moment, it was perfect and suddenly she pulled out. I knew something was wrong. I had to figure it out.

I can't find Taylor in the party. Instead, I saw Karlie.

"Hey Karls, have you seen Taylor?" I asked while running my fingers through my hair.

"Oh yeah. I think she's talking to someone over the phone." Karlie points to Taylor's direction where I can see her talking someone over the phone with a frown on her face.

As I come closer to her, I tapped her shoulder. "Taylor", I mumbled.

She turn around her head seeing her teary-eyed. "I'm sorry Harry." She cracked her voice and her tears slipped away. She ran away from me. I tried to follow her but I was too late.

What's happening? What's wrong with me? What's wrong with her?

After the party, I directly went to our room. Our room was locked. Good thing I have the key. When I opened the door, there was no sign of her. I quickly grabbed my phone as I dialed her name.

calling Taylor....

No answer. I called her and texted her many times. I also seek help from our friends. We were worried about her. We were finding her all over North Bergen. We even called the school about this. Maybe she was there updating our column for this week. But still, there was still no sign of her.

God. Please help us. Please take care of my Taylor.

-------

Taylor's POV

After the party, I tried get out of this town to forget what happened recently. I decided to pull over to Starbucks to get some drinks.

I was sitting alone watching the pouring rain outside. I remember what my mom told me earlier...

"Taylor." My mom said with a low tone. "Uh, yes mom? Is there something wrong?," I asked with confusion. "Uhm. You need to transfer school. Nobody will take care of your brother. Austin... He's----. He's on the hospital. The doctors found out that there's something wrong with his Kidney. He needs a transplant. We already found a donor. I'm sorry Taylor for putting you for this. I'm sorry if I bothered you." Tears dropped from my eyes. It's not because I'm transferring. It's because of my twin brother. I was really sick worried about him. "Uh no. It's really okay. I'm really good about it. I'm doing this for you guys. I'm doing this for Austin."

I feel tears dropping from my eyes.
Include the pain I've felt earlier at the party. It's killing me. How can I even handle this?

God. Please help me.

After a few hours spending time thinking. I've seen a familiar car parked besides Starbucks. My curiosity lead me out of Starbucks. Then I saw a man with brown curls and a worried-red eyes.

Harry.

I think he already recognized me. As he comes closer, I see a big frown on his forehead. "What the hell were you thinking?" Harry said with a loud-angry voice that people around were looking at us.

"Harry let me explain-----"

"No! We've been worried-sick about you!" He shouted.

I've never seen him angry like this before.

"Come on here." Harry grabbed my wrists. He grabbed me as he drags me inside the car. Harry closes the car harshly and angrily.

"YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN? HUH?!" Harry shouted with an angry tone. He was livid.

"I'm sorry Harry. But I'm transferrring---, to another school so, uhmm. I will no longer live with you, anymore." I mumbled sadly while I feel my tears dropping.

He didn't say anything but he drove faster and harsher. I was so scared of him. I can't even look directly in his eyes.

"Harry." I called his name once again calmly.

"Do me a favor. Please, Get out." He pulled out the car and we stopped.