The man that broke my heart is now my teacher? great. Hooked on you.

Hooked on you.

Like I promised. Another one is coming shortly.

JACKS POV

I sat there. Just waiting. I had been for almost 4 hours now and I was on the brink of losing my mind. Scarlet lay in the bed in front of me, she had tubes all over her and an extremely irritating, but strangely comforting, life support machine by her side.

I can’t believe I was so stupid! That bloody Melissa! I had probably lost scarlet again now. Here were my options:

a)      She would wake up and hate me.

b)      She would wake up not knowing who I was

c)       She wouldn’t wake up.

The last option sent a chill through me. I would never be able to live with myself if she died. I had already injured so much pain losing her, I wasn’t about to let her go this time. I got up to go get some coffee. As I walked through the door I saw Scars’ panicked stricken mother running towards me.

“Jack! Oh my lord! Oh god! How is she? Is she stable? Is she awake? What happened!”

“Mrs..... I’m so sorry. It was my fault, if it weren’t for me...I..” My voice started to wobbled as my throat tightened. I pushed Scar’s helpless mother away and ran down the corridor, I didn’t look back as I ran from the building and had gotten into my car.

I slammed down on the gas and screeched out of the car park. I can’t remember how long I had driven for, nor where I was. All I could think about was Scar. I couldn’t get her out of my head. It was wrong, idiotic, illegal and foolish. But I couldn’t help it. I was utterly and completely, hooked on scar.

SCARLET POV

I was woken by a sharp pain in my stomach. It was digging into me like a burning hot knife. I opened my eyes only to be met by a painful bright light above me. After a couple of minutes my senses started to awaken, and I slowly sat up feeling, well, like shit.

I looked around me, my mum was asleep on the chair by the window, the whole room was an unpleasant green and there was a strong smell of new plastic and disinfectant. My mum opened her eyes and looked at me in shock.

“Scar? Oh scarlet! I was so worried about you! NURSE! SHE’S AWAKE!” I cringed at her loud shrill voice.

“what time is it?”

“Its 1 in the morning  baby, you’ve been out for 8 hours.”

“What happened mum?”

“Oh sweetheart, you were hit by a car. Jack called the ambulance right away. He was here since I was able to come down, I don’t know what was with him, but he just uped and left!”

I nodded and remembered the events of yesterday.

“Sweety, are you okay? Does anything hurt?” Mum looked at me with a worried expression at my grimacing face.

“No mum I’m fine, it’s just the drugs” But I was lying, inside I was aching with pain. My heart was breaking.