Chapter 1

Monti's POV

           "Montiella, wake up. Guess what today is?" I hear someone ask as my eyes flutter open revealing Johnny, Jack, Lizzy, Camery, Daisey, Lucy, Chase, Aunt Marie, Aunt Mary, Uncle Frank, Grammy, Chris, Christopher, and a frowning George. He's is upset because he has to spend the day with Camery, she's annoying as heck. They aren't biological to me but still.

   "My birthday" I say in my raspy morning voice. A smile is plastered on my face as I take in everyone's face. Everybody says their happy birthdays to me. "Good morning everybody and thank you for this." I say while standing up and giving each and every one of them a hug. I whispered "Just ignore her, she'll stop talking, okay?" into George's ear as I gave him a hug. He chuckles and nods his head as we both pull away from the hug.

  Everyone left the room leaving me in my huge room all by myself. I walk back and forth to my black and white checkered  dresser and my bathroom, debating if I should freshen up first or changing into the Green tights and black demon shorts with a pink tank top and a jean half jacket. I finally decide to freshen up first.

   I walk into the bathroom, to the sink. I look at my reflection in my mirror. My cheeks are slightly pink and my hair is a mess. I don't look as bad as I did when I was awoken by my five year old brother squirting me in the face with a water gun.

  I push the bathroom door closed and grab my toothbrush from the cabinet. After brushing my teeth, I hop in the shower. I decide on wearing black skinny jeans and a shirt with the words, 'Lost and insecure, you found me...' printed on the front in white. I grab my wide-tooth comb and comb my hair until it looks presentable and but it in a messy bun.

   I open my door and the smell of bacon instantly hits my nose. I feel my stomach growling. Ugh, I hate that feeling. Its like little monsters moving around in my stomach and they're hungry. It makes me want to cry sometimes.

I run down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone is sat.

________________

Sorry its really short.