Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Monti's POV

People were staring at us and whispering, "What the hell did they do" and stuff.  I felt someone poke my shoulder. I turned around to see Rhiver with a puzzled face."What the hell, what happened out there and why are you crying.?'" She asked me while wiping some of the tears away. "Well, at first they weren't real, that's when I noticed Ia-" I was cut off by Ian shushing me. "Don't tell her that!" He whisper/ yelled. "Fine" I replied. "Sorry Rhi I can't tell you." I told her. I mouthed her, 'maybe later'. "No she won't Rhiver, because when you get out of school looking for her so she can tell you what happened, she will be with me.

"What! You can't tell me where I'm gonna be after school." I said. "I bet you $10 that you will be at my doorstep waiting for me to open the door." "Fine,Eastwood. Deal." I said before we shook hands. The bell rang and everybody except Ian and I. Once everybody was out, Mr.B called Ian and I to his desk. "Now is everything okay between you two?" He asked us."yup see." Ian said while lacing our fingers together and holding it up to show Mr.B. "Okay well, since you two are friends now..." He started' "I have a job for you two, okay, you guys are going to help in the gym when they need you to from now on. You have no say in this, just do it."

I opened my mouth to say I couldn't do it but before I could say anything Ian said something before me. "Oh, that's awesome we can totally do that." "Good, but you guys are gonna have to meet after school at each others house everyday too. Try to make a schedule of when you guys have free time and spend time together, You're going to have to get along because you're gonna be together for a while." Mr.Brian said. I faced Ian, he had a big smirk plastered on his face. "Okay here are your packets. Oh you can go home and come back if you'd like. This is extra credit too. Bye now. See ya later." He said as we walked out of the classroom.

Once we got out of the classroom and into the hallway, I spotted the janitors room. I pulled Ian close to the door. I waited until nobody was looking and pulled Ian in the room. "What the hell is this?! I just met you like 20 minutes ago and you're all over me!" He joked "Shut up, idiot! This is not about you! It's about the fact that now I have to stay behind after school everyday with...You." I said in disgust. "Well, if you want a good grade you're gonna have to do it. And it's payback for calling me a manwhore." He told me. I want a good grade but not like this. "You called me a slut!" I remind him. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. Shit!

°•°°

sorry its short