Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Monti's POV

*2 weeks later*

" No, Five goes into 100 twenty times, Morris." I say. Well, right now I'm in a third grade classroom, teaching stupid third graders, and still staying after school with Ian. Ian and I are actually mutual now. He's all of a sudden nice now. He is still bad and crap, but you know. I also found out that girl's name. Her name is Olivia but Ian and her friends keep calling her Chachi. I wonder why. "Uuuugghhhhh, Morris just say 20!" Ian groans aloud. The whole class just laughs. As a punishment, we have to teach third grade and up together for the rest of the semester. We move up a grade each three weeks. "But 100 times five is five hundred! It doesn't make sense!"

"That's not the problem!" Everybody said in sync. That was cool. The children started to laugh. "Calm down people!" I shout. "Mallory go help Morris." I sigh. This teaching job is so frustrating.  "Monti you can take a break, I'll take over." Ian says getting up from his chair and walking over to the teacher's desk. "Monti? Your name is Monti?" Macy asks. I shake my head "My name is Montiella Clyde"

"How old are you?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I don't know what it is but I don't want to tell them how old I am. They would treat me like a child. It's also because they will know I don't have a degree.

"Thanks Mr.Eastwood." I say Mr. Eastwood slowly. He makes a face and shoo's  me off. "Bye"

"No" Ian says. I turn around to look at him. "Why?"

"Because you aren't leaving"

"Why?"

"Because these kids are going to kill me." He said with his arms out.

"Bye." I said then turned back around and exited the classroom. As I was walking down the hallway, I heard a yell. I turn back around and start walking back to the classroom. I see Ian on the floor holding his manhood with Megan right beside him.

"Megan! What did you do?!"

"Well, it's obvious! This little Bi-Brat kicked me... just like you did!" Ian yells, trying not to curse. I rushed over to Ian and helped him up.

"Well, he wouldn't stop talking about this girl. So... so..." Why was she hesitating? "So you did what?"

"Well, it's obvious what I did old lady!"

I don't know why but Ian and I bursted out laughing. Maybe it's because we both know I'm not even an adult. "Okay, Megan , when you turn seventeen your gonna be an old old lady with wrinkles by your eyes and your going to have saggy arms and you also will have to use a cane to walk because your back is hunched over like Igor." I told her bending Down to her height.

Her facial expression turned from fearless to worried. "What"

This is getting kind of fun, I'm not going to lie. "You heard me, Megan." "But seventeen is young!" She shouts in disbelief."I know." I smirk and look over to Ian who is talking to a little girl."Hey guys, what's up?" I ask, sitting down on the floor next to Ian and the girl.

She smiles and looks to Ian then back to me. I give her a weird look, "What?" I ask.

"Nothing, Monti." Ian chuckles looking down. Alright. This is weird. "So, Mrs.Clyde, when do you think you'll get married?"

"Allison! Don't ask her that." Ian scolds Allison. "Mrs. Clyde, this is my uncle!" Allison says, jumping into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly while Ian hugs her back and smiles.

"Awesome. How does he act most of the times?"

"Well, he spends most of his time in his room with his friends and they talk about things like ma-"

"Hey, how do you know what we talk about?" Ian asks softly. "Well, what do you think I do? I hide in your closet and read your... never mind. Just forget that I said that. Okay?"

"You what?!?!?" Ian shouts, causing multiple children to look at us. "Sorry?" She says, it more of a question. "Sorry? Do you know how much personal things are in there???" He whispers so not that many people can hear him. "Um, totally. I know a lot about you and what you think. You state some pretty silly things in there. For example, you like to put the syrup on your sausage when extra is on the plate because it 'tastes good' I mean, who puts that in with all the other thi-" Allison is cut off by Ian wrapping his hands around her mouth and picking her up, taking her out of the classroom, leaving me bewildered.

Ian has a 'book' with personal things in it?

A diary?

I glance in the direction Ian was taking Allison and see them talking outside other classroom. Allison smiles and pretended to zip her lips shut. What was he hiding? His diary's in his closet. And Allison knows what's in it. Allison is a little girl so, I can get information from her.

Atehehe

Okay, this is a really weird day for me.

Ian and Allison walk back into the classroom. "Monti, if she says anything, anything at all, just tell me."

"Okay?"

"Okay."