➤ t h r e e

"I was with an Angel mama

"I was with an Angel mama."

_________________________________

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙* "When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." - Sophia Loren

[AN- For the purpose of this book, I do NOT advocate for Luca's violence throughout this story. This is ONLY just a story. I don't support any violence against women AND men.]

»»————- ★ ————-««

L U C A ' S P O V

"FUCK!"

I grunt as I thrust deeper into Cindy or Lindsay or whatever the fuck her name was. My throbbing c*ck was fixated inside her gaping mouth; my large length making her choke out in octaves. I lean my head back whilst I grab a fistful of her hair, my eyes closed whilst my mind takes me somewhere else.

Don't say her name.

Don't say her name.

Don't fucking say her name.

"Fuck Rory."

And then I release.

I look down and imagine her pouty lips wrapped around my cock whilst I plummet into her, but much harder.

The blonde beneath me releases my length from her hands before swallowing, the remainder of my fluid dripping down from the bottom of her mouth. She quickly wipes at her mouth before staring up at me with dazed eyes, a flirtatious smile lingering on her face whilst she did.

"Who's Rory?"

My euphoric state soon gets replaced with a murderous one. With ease, I quickly pull up my pants along with my jeans before leaning down to grab the blonde's face with my hand.

"Leave." I state in anger before pushing her face to the side and striding along to the chair to pick up my belongings. The dingy hotel room I booked was starting to make me feel sick. The room was a one time thing. Normally I would release my tension elsewhere however after my little massage session, I needed to release, and quick.

Gathering my coat I sling it on before turning around to face the woman who had now stood up and walked across to me, the same stupid smile plastered on her face.

"Didn't you fucking hear what I said? Leave Cindy." I growl out before opening the door and grabbing her shoulders to shove her towards the exit however the blonde stood firmly in her place.