➤ t w o

"Would you like a French Fancy?"_________________________________

_________________________________

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙* "We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason."

»»————- ★ ————-««

"We meet again Gattina."

I hear the thick Italian accent mutter besides King before I immediately inhale another gasp. The man who was smirking, was standing in all his glory, staring right. At. Me.

He was now placed under a bright light so I took this as an opportunity to properly look at him. And when I did, my mind immediately went into auto pilot. The man that was stood before me, was absolutely beautiful.

His face was something you would see in those greek mythology books. He looked like he had been sculpted by the Gods somewhere, a place which had blessed the fortunate such as himself with bronzed terra-cotta skin. Skin that made him sweetly intense but still exceedingly direct. Travelling my eyes down to his lips I sucked in a breath. His lips were drawn to a downward close but through the light, a shade of pink stood out, lined with a faint scar sliced above which completed the mans callous look.

After realising I was gawking at the man like a fish out of water, I quickly snap out of my stricken daze. However when I do, the recognition hits me like a ton of bricks. He was the man from last night. The man who made my heart break at the sounds of his sobs that had brewed in his chest. The man that I had watched drunkenly stumble through a nearby hotel when I made sure he had somewhere warm and safe to stay in.

The man who was now analysing me from head to toe right this moment with his piercing brown eyes.

His eyes. Oh my god.

"Rory?" A voice calls out which makes me snap my gaze onto King as the source of the caller. My breath levels out at the sound of his voice since my gaze was no longer on the man before me. However I could still feel his eyes on me.

But once I meet King's eyes, he gives me a look of concern, his eyebrows slightly raised in confusion. "I'm sorry, but am I missing something?"

At the question I look at him confused however when he points his index finger between the space before myself and the man I finally understood what he meant.

I open my mouth to reply however once I do, it suddenly closes again. How was I supposed to tell King about the man that I met last night, the man I met without his permission or his protection?