➤ s e v e n t e e n

"So fucking cute

"So fucking cute."
_________________________________

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙* ""No one will ever kill me, they wouldn't dare"

~ Carmine Galante

"Okay how about this one?" I question out to Luca whilst I stared at my reflection in the shop mirror, a black Chanel iridescent wool and silk tweed skirt was hugging the lower part of my body whilst I paired it with a simple white shirt.

"Mmm what was that baby?" I hear Luca reply making me turn around at the sound of his disinterested voice to see him sitting on one of the sofas that the store provided with his phone in his hand.

At this I couldn't help but internally roll my eyes before I let out a small giggle. "Luca why did you come shopping with me? I could've asked Madison y'know."

At my question, Luca finally tears his eyes away from his phone before he looks up at me with a smile and puts his phone away.

"I can't survive a minute without you Rory. I need to see you everyday." Luca smirks before he pulls me onto his lap, a deep blush settled on my cheeks whilst he did.

"You're so cheesy." I grin before Luca only chuckles in response.

"But on a serious note I have to come with you on these trips to tell you that this skirt is way too short for my liking. Way too short." Luca concludes before I only pout.

"It's not that short." I giggle making Luca only shake his head at me before he places his hand under my skirt and gently cups his hand underneath me, a gasp immediately leaving my mouth.

"It's short if I have easy access." Luca states before my eyes widen at his words.

"But daddy." I pout again before Luca's eyes darken at my words.

"It's short if I say so." Luca responds back before he gives me a stern look.

I was about to reply again however before I could, Luca's eyes quickly zone onto something on my neck making me slightly shift uncomfortably under Luca's heated gaze.

"Rory what the fuck happened to your neck?!" I hear Luca exclaim before I gulp suddenly at the change of his tone of voice.

"What do you mean?" I whisper before Luca keeps his eyes glued onto my neck.