➤ z e r o

She had the hands of an angel

_________________________________

*Disclaimer: This starts off in 3rd person as I thought it was better to start off the story in 3rd.
However, the rest of the story will be in 1st! I repeat, it will be in first person since everyone seems to hate 3rd person lols (but idk why because i personally love it! 🥺) Okay I'll stop now, I hope you enjoy reading!!

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙*"We are, each of us, angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing each other." - Luciano de Crescenzo

»»----- ★ -----««

The cheerful and overjoyed girl jumped up in excitement from receiving the text message, she deemed, was the best text message she had ever received.

Her childhood best friend, Noah, was finally returning back home from his two year stay in New York. The stay that had made the already broken girl become even more broken since he was her only true friend.

Rory had quickly typed in a quick response that stated that she would pick up her friend from the airport tomorrow morning.

Ready to set up the house for her friend's arrival, the girl eagerly packed up her belongings into her backpack before she made her way to the exit. She couldn't wait to get home and start preparing a room for him. The girl had been told by Noah that he needed a place to stay at for a few nights before he could lease a place of his own.

So happy that her friend was finally coming home, the girl had already started planning the things she wanted to do with him once he did.

Switching the lights off from her personal massage room, the girl takes one final look at the place to see if everything was in order for her shifts she had planned for tomorrow.

Deciding everything was okay, the girl begins to open the door to be ready to leave the massage room but in sudden panic, the girl lets out a shriek of surprise when she opens the door to be met with a set of sweetly intense brown eyes.

Staring right back at her.

Letting out a small gasp Rory quickly shuts her eyes before opening them again to see if her eyes were playing tricks on her. However when she opens them, the same pair of eyes were still staring right back at her and her mind was in fact, not playing tricks on her. A grown man was standing before her. A grown man!

Finally realising that she had been standing there like a startled fish at the door, Rory quickly opens her mouth to respond.

"Oh my god! You startled me!" She exclaims in a small voice before she looks at the stranger. The girl didn't understand why this man was standing by her massage room considering how late it was. 11pm to be exact.