❤what happend in the woods❤

After I pulled Daring into the woods I told Daring what Ramona and my dad did.

"THEY DID WHAT TO YOU!"he sreamed with his eyes turning yellow.

When I backed away with worrie in my eyes,his eyes whent back to normal and looked at his hands then at me.

He was scared,I walked up to him and smiled,then I kissed him.

He was going to kiss he back when we heard a howl"STEP AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER MR.CHARMING!!"

When Daring saw him his eyes turned yellow again.After a couple of seconds they turned back to normal.

Then my dad did the last thing I ever expected him to do...he attacked me.

Then it happened I watched daring turn into a beast he picked up my dad and threw him to a tree.

"Daring I know my dad hurt me but I cant let you do that to him he is still my dad!"he just roared then I realized that was not daring,the beast had taken over him.

"help me"he managed to wisper the beast walked towards me.

Then Ramona attaked him.he roared in pain.

."Ramona stop you are hurting him!"she didn't listen.Then I was blood. My dad's and Daring's I could not take it anymore I was angry and sad I turned into a wolf.

I attacked Ramona so she would stop hurting him,but she ended up attacking me,then so did my dad I can't believe this is happening.

I looked at Daring he glowed so bright it blinded me,my sister and my dad.
He looked like daring but he wasn't he had some kind of vine across his face and for some reason he looked different.

"Step away from Cerise"they got up but then you could hear a gun shot.

I thought it got my dad or Ramona it didnt it got me Cerise wolf then two more gun shots were heard before I blacked out.

I hope you liked this chaper i might end this book soon but then make this into a series of darise books i dont know yet.sorry for any miss spelled words or wrong grammer.
*evil laugh*i might hurt you poor souls by killing one of them maybe it's Cerise maybe it's daring i dont know*evil laugh*bye ^-^