The girl I used to know

This chapter will mostly be in Darings POV

Daring POV
I sat at the lunch table with Ramona,my brother and Raven. Although they were talking about something to do with book all my mind was somewhere else. Cerise.

She's been different since she woke up but now she's not even the same. She doesn't sit with her friends. Doesn't pay attention to anyone or anything. Her once sparkling storm grey eyes were now dull and lifeless. She isn't herself.

"Daring are you ok?" Ramona asked me with concern on her face.

I smile,"Yeah. Of course."

Although she seemed unconvinced she let it go and continued on their conversation."Sorry guys but I gotta go."Ramona says picking up her plate."By Daring."She says.She tries to kiss me on the lips but I move my head causing her to kiss me on the cheek instead.

She looks at me a bit hurt and leaves."What was that?"Asked Dexter.

"What do you mean little bro?"I ask trying to act normal.

"You completely dodged Ramona's kiss."He says.

I see Cerise getting up to leave."Can we talk about this later I gotta go." I say quickly getting up and following Cerise.

I follow Cerise into the deep dark woods, keeping my distance so she doesn't smell me.After 20 minutes of walking she stops and takes of her hood.Her chestnut hair turns snowy white. Her wolf ears get more wolf like and she grows a grey white tipped tail.

Suddenly a dozen of wolves are around her. The biggest one gets closer and turns into a boy around our age. He has black wolf ears and messy black hair to match. His eyes glow yellow and he says something while putting a hand on her cheek. I try to get closer and accidentally step on a twig.

It snaps and 2 dozen glowing yellow eyes look at me.

Cerise POV
I hear a twig snap and everyone's eyes snap towards that direction. Peter speeds to the sound and pins a blonde male to a tree. He puts his hand on his mis throat and begins to lift him up.

I get a closer look and see that it's Daring.My eyes widen,"Let him go Peter."I demand.

Peter looks at me and lets Daring go dropping him.I rush to Darings side as he gasps for air,"What were you doing here?"I ask him.

"Worried... about...you."He says between breaths.

"Well stop worrying and get out of here."I command him.

"But-"He begins to protest.

"Now."

He gets up and turns to leave,"Tell anyone about this and I'll rip your throat out." Peter snarls.

Daring nods and walks away.I spin around and look at Peter."I'm going to talk to him."I say before speeding towards Daring.

Daring POV
I hear someone speeding towards me and turn to see Cerise.

"WHAT THE HEX WERE YOU THINKING!"She yells glaring at me with her dull lifeless eyes.

"What happened to you Cerise. You're not the girl I used to know."I say quietly.

She stared at me a bit taken back before saying"Don't. Ever.Follow.Me.Again."

She turns to walk away out I grab her hand and pull her back."LISTEN TO ME CERISE!"I yell."YOURE HURTING EVERYONE WHO CARES ABOUT YOU!RAVEN,RAMONA,DEXTER,ME WE'RE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!"

She looks at me with no emotion."This is me. There is nothing to worry about. So stop."She says before speeding away.