Talk (part 1)

Cerise POV

After the hunt with Peter we both went our separate ways. He went deeper into the deep dark woods towards his school while I went out of the forest to Ever after High. When I got to the front of the school I took in a deep breath trying to muster up the courage to go inside. I was not yet ready for all the questions coming my way.

I reluctantly opened the school's large double doors and walked in. The hallway became quiet only a few kids here and there whispering. I ignored them as I made my way to my locker. As I opened my locker I heard someone coming close to me. Because of my keen Wolf senses I knew it was Daring before he began to speak.

"Hi Hood." He greeted.

I quickly spun around and growled,"It's Cerise. And I don't to talk to you right now. Or ever."

He stood there silent,"What happened to you Cerise?"He asked after a while.

I looked at him shocked by his question,"I opened my eyes. Oh and tell coach gingerbread man that I'm quitting bookball."

As I begin to walk away he grabs my arm"Don't quit because of me."

"Not everything's about you." I sneer yanking my arm back. I walk past him and towards Home evilnomics...my dads class.

I walk into my dads class and sit next to Raven."Hi Ray." I greet her.

" Hi."She whispers,"Isn't it awkward being in your dads class after what happened this morning?"

I groan and lean back in my chair,"Don't remind me."

She lets out a short laugh,"So Peter..."

"What about him?" I ask.

"He calls you princess?"

I sigh"Yeah," I sit up"we used to go to school with each other and dated for a bit."

She nodded,"Can I ask something?"

"Um...sure."I reply

"Why did you really join Peter's gang?What did you see while you were in a coma?"