Talk(part 2)

Raven agreed to let me tell her what I dreamt about while I was in a coma during lunch. So I had some time to gather up my courage.

"Ok Cerise so tell me what you saw."Raven said as soon as she saw me.

I grab her hand and drag her outside away from anyone who might hear. I take a deep breath before starting,"While I was in a coma I dreamt that me and Daring got married and had a kid. I was pregnant with our second when I woke up. It all seemed so real."I pause and look down,"So when I lost my kids...my family,"my eyes start to sting as I remembered what I thought I had."I couldn't handle it. Imagine living a life as a mom and it wasn't even real."

Raven pulls me into a big hug as hot tears begin to stream down my face."It hurt so much having my kids and life taken away from me and then Daring is with Ramona...I just can't."I sob into Raven's shoulder.

She rubs my back and says,"I know you're hurting but don't do this because of Daring."

"ITS NOT JUST ABOUT DARING!"I scream at her pushing her away.My eyes were red and puffy and I sob between sentences" I LOST EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I HAD!!!NOW I HAVE NOTHING!!!THATS WHY IM WITH PETER!!"

I turn and run towards the woods before she could speak. Once I'm deep into the woods I lean on a tree and let it all out.
I slid down the trunk,pull my knees up to my chest,and cover my face with my hands.

I remember Proud's voice and smile and I begin to cry more."Why did I have to wake up?"I ask myself.

Once my tears stop falling I feel an unknown emptiness inside me. I push myself up and wipe away my excess tears. I slowly begin my walk towards the school as it begins to rain.

Daring POV
I'm standing in front of my window admiring the sunset when I see someone emerging from the woods. I squint to try and see the person better."Cerise." I whisper to myself.

I grab my coat and rush out the door.I run past the boy dorms,down the stairs,and out of the school towards Cerise.When I reach her I notice she has a cold dead look in her eyes.I quickly take off my jacket and put it over her head and shoulders.

"Cerise what're you doing out here in the rain?"I ask her worriedly.

"Non of you business."She says coldly walking faster.

I quickly catch up to her and pull her close to me and under my jacket."You're going to get sick. Lets get inside."I say.

"Why do you even care?"She sneers.

I look into her normally sparking grey eyes and notice how puffy they were."Why were you crying?"I ask softly.

She looks away from me and stays silent."You should focus on my sister.Shes your girlfriend."She says before racing away from me and into the school.

"What happened to the Cerise I knew..."I say quietly