❤Thronecoming❤

We are now skipping to thronecoming day

Cerise pov
It's thronecoming day and I guess I am excited but I dont know.The girls were fetting ready for tha huge thronecoming day book ball game.

"Cerise don't you want to get ready to show some school spirit?"asked Apple as I put on my regular every day clothing

"No I am good I will just buy a foam hand or something"

I have a good feeling that the boy's are going to need me.After all we are going against the giants today.

At the game
The giants already have about 20 points about 24 more points and they win.

During half time Daring walked up to me and rubed the back of his head and said"so,um Cerise do you think you can um..."I put one of my big foam fingers on his lips before he could finish.

"I'll go get my shoes"

After the game
The girls and I were getting ready for thronecoming at first I was not going to go but then I won the book ball game so I think it's time that I spellabrate.

At the dance
I was standing alone as always when Daring walked up to me.

"Cerise,um do you,um want to maybe dance?"he grabed my hand I don't know why but I blushed.

"Aren't there other girls who want to go first?"I said with my hand still in his.

"But I want to dance with you"I was turning red when I heard him say that.

I looked up at him and smiled.I grabed him by the hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

After a while I told him to met me at the exit.I went to look for raven.

"Hey ray"

"Hey Cerise"

"Um,Raven I am going to leave early ok"

"Ok but why I thought you where having fun?"

"I am but um,I have to um,do something"I hope she doesn't think I am acting suspicious

Raven pov
Cerise was acting suspicious so I told Dexter,Maddie,Ramona to follow me we followed them back inside the school,they took the long way around.

Cerise pov
Me and Daring took the long way around the school,so we can talk and get to know each other

"Hey cerise do you want to hear another."

"Yeah."I was catching my breath from laughing to hard.

"Ok once when I was running and I saw a wasp nest I thought I could break it in one punch."

"No"i said in disbelief

"Yes,so i punched it,it fell to the floor and a whole bunch of wasps came out and attacked me!"

I started to laugh"so then what happened"

"I ended up looking like this"he showed me a picture of a boy in glasses with big braces and a hole bunch of red bumps.

"That is not you"I say

"Believe it or not that is me"

I laughted like crazy

Dexter pov
When daring told cerise that story and showed her the picture my mouth opened wide

"Daring really likes her"

Ramona growled"how do you know"

"He never talks about that day"

Ramona pov
Ugh this cant be happening.Wait if I tell dad I will defiantly be grownded. This is perfect.

Cerise pov

Everything was perfect then we got to the front of the school

"Thanks for tonight daring i hade fun"I smile at him

"I hade fun to"I blushed as he said that

He hot closer to me moved a strand of hair from my face leaned in and kissed me in the lips

too be continued.....

I hope you liked this chapter ni think it is my longest one yet