it wasn't real

I couldn't accept my life or my dream life being fake.Was it more than a dream?Was all of that really going to happen?

I was so deep into my thoughts I didn't see Daring walk into my hospital room.

"Hey wolfie."He said smiling.

I blush"Hey charming."

"Do you need help packing?"He asked.

I nodded"What happened while I was in the coma?"I ask him.

He sighed"After you didn't show up to breakfast we went looking for you.I looked in the woods and I found you there passed out."He paused"You were bearly breathing so I...we quickly took you to the hospital.After the first month of you being in a coma I kind of started dating someone."He said smiling.

I frownd but quickly covered it up with a smile.I think he noticed but he kept quite.

"Who's the lucky girl?"I ask him.

He rubbs the back of his neck"Your sister."

My eyes went wide"My...my sister?!"I stare at him in disbelief.

He nodded"Please don't be mad.,He said.

I sighed"I can finish packing by myself so you can go."

He nodded and walked out the door.After he was gone I closed the door.I slide down to the floor,cover my face with my hands and start crying.

Daring p.o.v
I shouldn't have told her.I'm in idiot.After I left I thought I heard her crying but ot was probably someone next to her room.

After my visit to the hospital I called dexter.

Dude your an idiot

I know you dont have to tell me

Two things:one why didn't you tell her the full story amd two you don't really love ramona you love cerise.

No I dont and I dont give a fuck about what you think.Bye

Call ended

Cerise P.O.V
After I finished crying I packed up the last of my things and left.I went to the school and was surprised to see my friends,team mates,and family there...most of them any way.

Daring and Ramona weren't there probably to busy making out.I pretended to be happy to see them and pushed through the crowd to go to my room.