Feel Better

(Y/N) P.O.V
I felt more tired than I ever had before. Last night was a ruff night. Almost getting caught by Robin and all. Hopefully today will be better.At least Cheshire won't be at school. Rose crashed at my place for the night. Luckily, Rose sleeps over a lot so she leaves a few uniforms here. We quickly got ready and started to walk to school.
"Something tells me Cheshire is not going to stay quiet.You?"
I thought.
"Me too"
We arrive at school. We go to the place where we usually see Damian. By the time the bell rang Damian never showed. How odd. Rose and I go to our first class. I still waited for Damian. He seemed like the type to never miss a day. Damian still hadn't arrived by the time first period was over. Rose and I part ways.
*~~~~*~~~~*Time Skip*~~~~*~~~~*
I walk into the cafeteria. The room was still pretty empty because the bell just rang. I quickly sit down at the table Rose and I always sit at. As the Cafeteria started to flood with students I saw Rose walking very slow with her head down. When she neared the table I asked.
"Are you ok? When we left first period you were smiling."
She looked up and i saw a few tears slide down her face. I pull her to the my side and comfort her. After a minute or two we started to eat our lunch when we were done I asked.
"Now will you tell me what's wrong?"
She showed me her phone. I gave her a confused look.I took the Phone I saw it was a conversation her mom and her had.

Mom

Hey Rosy.So Harley and Joker are coming back to town soon.and we're going to help Them along with (Y/N) and Cheshire on what to do with the briefcase.

Mom  ugh  something happened last night and I don't think it's a good time to release that briefcase yet.

Rosalyn what happened last night

Well Cheshire may or may not have been captured by batman and robin.

She what?!?
Ok I'm going to tell Selina about this.Dang it you are going to tell me what happened even if I have to beat it out of you.I can't believe you let her get captured.

Conversation ended
"Rose why are you getting upset over this. She doesn't actually mean it. Yes we'll have to do a lot of explaining but-"
"What if Cheshire rats us out.I thought about a reason why she wouldn't like her to be captured then I realized she is really not that loyal.What if she tells them everything then
on top of that she makes us seem weak an easy to take down."
A few tears stream down her face.
"Then we show them what we're made out of."
Rose lifts her head up.
"If they think we're an easy target then they'll go easy in us.Then we will kick there sorry excuse of a butt."
She laughs a little.I smile at her.It feels good to make someone feel better when their down.
"You're right."
We chat for a few more minutes then we head off to class.

Hey guys sorry I didn't update in a while.I was not really sure how to kind of go with this book.This book will probably have slow updates if you couldn't already tell so ya thanks for reading See You Later
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:578