BatCave

(This is at the beginning of the day.Going through the day while you and rose are at school)

Damian's P.O.V
I already wanted to serve her justice after all the insults and junk BlackCat spat at us on the way to the Batcave.Todd and Drake didn't want anything to do with her once they heard everything that happened.So Grayson and I have to go with Batman for the interrogation.I don't want to deal with that pest today.Atleast I get excuse from school today.Even though it's not all that bad.(Y/N) and Rose are really good friends,but then there are the girls who drool over me just because my father is rich.I swear some people I just want t-
"Robin,Nightwing it's time."
I started to walk down toward the Batcave along with Grayson and Father.
"Let's just get this over with.I really don't want to deal with her long."
I say when we approach the cave.
"Don't we all"
I heard Grayson mutter.
"Oh look it's the Bat,The Bird,And the Wing.I'm so honored to be in your presence."
BlackCat said.The sarcasm was very heavy.
"Where was CatWoman at this time since your her little side kick?"
Batman said ignoring her sarcastic remark.
"Not sure I was forced to hang out with the two twerps you call criminals."
She scoffed.
"Where do you presume Redleaf and Playmaker went?"
Nightwing asked.
"Well I assume the house,but I know their not THAT dumb."
She said.Bot being very specific at all.
"Do you know what Your mentors are planning on doing with that briefcase?"
"I don't.But I'm sure excited to find out when they do use it."
Batman and Nightwing fasted a few more questions till I was called.
"Robin play what you recorded when you and Playmaker fought."
Batman said.I took out the recording device and played it.

"Please don't make me fight you."
"I won't if you come with us."
"I already told you no."
There were few seconds of silence since we were fighting.
"Sorry but I got to go.Tell batman I'm sorry for taking his briefcase."

The recording ended.
"Did you get anything else Robin?"
"I tried to get her mask I believe I caught a glimpse of (E/C) eyes."
I say.He goes to the Bat computer.He releived us from our duties for the rest of the day.Before I fully got out.BlackCat started saying nonsense.We went back and forth till Nightwing literally had to drag me out of the cave.I decided to go hang out with the Titans after I got into regular clothes since school was already almost over.

Hey guys!So if you couldn't tell I do slow updates like once a week or two.Is that considered slow?Anyways that's because I'm working on ideas for a new book.Im also thinking of starting an account for original stories or for a different subject for the Fanfiction(Like Aphmau and skymedia,or Harry Potter or something like that.)That all I had to say.See you later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:507