2~ The Breifcase

*Edited*~(Y/N) P

*Edited*
~(Y/N) P.O.V~

I skid to a stop as we stand a few blocks away from Wayne Enterprises. I huffed and went over the plan again in my head. I sighed at the thought of it. It was a horrible plan that was probably going to get us arrested, but it was better then any of the other plans I thought of.

"Ok hun! What've got for us?" My mother asked in a bubbly voice. I roll my eyes. Sometimes I wonder how she can always be so happy, even after everything she went through. That's probably one of the very few things I admire about her.

"Black Cat and Poison Ivy, you'll be going through the back entrance on the first floor. Black Cat will get you guys in and Ivy's powers would come in handy since their best security guards are probably near the vault. " They both give me a nod and continue to listen.

"Harley and Catwoman will be our watch people and will take the long way. You guys will use the stairs to get to the security room to keep a watch over the building. Finally, Thorn and I will sneak in through the vents. We'll investigate the rest off the building for anything else that will make us green. Everybody got that?" I ask, crossing my arms. They all answered yes and were about run off when I said,

"Also, let's keep it on the D.L. Since you said that Batman and Bruce Wayne are friends, he may come barging in at anytime. Also make sure you keep your communication device with you at all times. H.Q and Cat will tell us where to rendezvous." With that, I take off, Rose following close behind. Once we're at the back of the building, she takes out her grappling gun and fires it through an open window. I take her hand as we fly up and latch on to the window, pulling ourselves in. Soon enough we were crawling through the vents finding our way to our first room worthy of looking through.

"You're a really great actress."  Rose jokes. I laugh lightly at this. I drop down into a hallway with the tiniest thud. Rose is soon crouched beside me. I back myself up against the wall so I wouldn't be completely out in the open.

"Well, you should know, when you live with criminals, it's easier to play the part." I whisper as I look around the corner. I see two security guards standing in front of a door with a keypad. They were fully armed, full working communicators, and they probably know the code to get inside. I turn to Thorn and nod my head over to them, still hidden behind the wall.

She soon forms a sword-like thorn, probably poisonous, on her back and broke it off. I knew it used to hurt her, but she's probably grown so used to it, she ignores the pain.

Before my eyes she was behind the guards, both stabbed and knocked out. That was her other cool power. She got the teleportation at the orphanage we grew up in, and Ivy gave her a toxin for the thorns, hence the name.

I run to keypad and start to hack. After a few minutes the door clicks open. We enter quietly and scope around. Rose and I's communicators start to static to life.

"We're in the vault. What exactly are we looking for again." I went to reply when Catwoman beat me to it.

"Anything that reveals who Batman and the whole justice league are. Not only will it give us an advantage, but we could also sell the information for a lot of money." I could practically hear her smirk.

"Just a heads up, (Y/V/N) and Thorn, three guys with big guns are a few halls away. Make sure to give them a show." Harley's giddy voice ringed in my ear. I turn to the camera and give a simple nod and continue to investigate. The sooner we get out of here, the less people we have to fight.

I search through the desk drawers. Soon I come across a locked one. I tug on it, but the drawer doesn't budge. I search the desk for a key when I noticed the locked drawer didn't have a keyhole. Maybe there was a button?Rose yawns and leans on a tiny statue at the head of the desk.

"Please, tell me you-" She was cut off when she fell over and landed on her butt.I look back to see the statue tipped to reveal a button. I quickly tap it and the drawer slid open.

"Rose! You are a genius." I say. I soon here footsteps coming near the room. I quickly grab a large briefcase and ran before checking the rest of the drawer. Rose hooks my arm and we are soon in the camera room with Mom and Catwoman. They turn away from the screen to face us.

"What have you got there?" Catwoman asks, nodding her head towards the case in my hand. I give her an honest shrug.

"I don't know, and I don't really care. Found it in a locked drawer. Little heavier then most cases, must be something good in here. Besides, there's a mini electronic keypad on the side." Rose looks at me with interest, not having caught that herself. Harley made a gesture that said to open it.

I sat down and set the case down in front of me. I hook on my flash drive which should automatically start to hack it. We wait in silence for a few minutes. Before the briefcase fully opens. Then a holographic screen is produced from the case. There were a list of names. As I read I realized these weren't just any names.

"This is the Justice League." I awed. Harley soon pressed her communicator and hurriedly told Black Cat and Ivy to come back to the camera room.

"Well done. I'm impressed." Catwoman gives us a pat on the shoulders. Harley launches a full on hug at us.

"Ah- We kind of have a situation here. Can't rendezvous. Will meet back at warehouse tomorrow." Black Cat's voice was sharp and urgent. I close the case and lock it again.

"I guess we'll discuss this more tomorrow. For now, let's head home." Catwoman said. And with that we sneak out of the building and travel to our own versions of home.

~~~~

Hey guys! This was way longer than I intended it to be, but I hope you still enjoyed it. Even though my old writhing is cringy, I still like to go back and see how much I've improved. I stayed up till 4:00 writing, but I'm such a slow writer. But anyways, I'll see you later!
~Cupcake*
Word Count:1146