3~Meeting Him

*Edited*~(Y/N) P

*Edited*
~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"Come on sweetheart! You've got school." My mother shook me awake. I groaned and rolled over to face her. I sent a tired look to let me stay home. She then looked at me with pleading eyes. I sigh and start to stand up. She sends me a warm smile and stops at my door way.

"I don't think Mr. J will be coming around for a while, so we can do whatever you want when you get home." She said before fully leaving my room. I know Harley isn't the best mom, but she's definitely not the worst. Even if she was a criminal and totally under the Joker's spell, she still had a loving heart. She was still Harleen Quinzel underneath it all, even if she would never admit it.

I quickly put my school uniform on and grab my book bag. I run to the exit of the warehouse, yelling a quick goodbye to Harley before rushing to Rose's place. I saw her already waiting outside her little home. It was a vine-covered lot with a garden in the back. It was on the very outskirts of Gotham, not to far away from my warehouse. We both start to walk in silence. I see her breathing unevenly and I raise an eyebrow.

"Are you alright? You don't look ok." I ask. She sigh in a sad manner and nods. She then combs through her hair with her fingers. Now I definitely knew something was wrong. I urge her tell me as we continue to walk. Soon she starts to spill her guts about everything.

"What if he finds out? What if not only our parents get thrown into Arkham Asylum, but what if we get thrown in there as well? What if out guardians decide to leave us on the streets after the grow famous and wealthy?? What if one of our friends is really undercover, working for Batman, and will try to get answers out of us. What i-" I put my hand over her mouth. One reason was because started to thinking of the most ridiculous things. The other is because she was starting to get to loud, and you never know who's listening. I stop walking and look at her

"What if the world opened up and swallowed us all? Listen, let's focus on school. When that time comes we'll see what happens. Ok?" I reassure, pulling my hand away from Rose's mouth. She simply nodded and we continued to walk, which turned into a run when we saw the time. We pass a run down orphanage. I start to think about my life when I llived in an orphanage.

~~~~

It was dark and dreary as usual. I sigh and began to trace shapes on the foggy window. I soon here angry footsteps coming up the stairs. I suck in a breath. Soon she barges into the room. There she was, Miss. Winter, probably the scariest woman I'd ever met.

"Why weren't you at dinnner?" She demanded. I sigh and shrug my shoulders.