4~Soft Punch

*Edited*~(Y/N) P

*Edited*
~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"1627." He replied. I send a small smile and lead him out of the office. He walks by my side as i turn into a different hallway.

"That's across from my locker." I answer as i finally lean against the locker next to his.

"Here you go, Damian." I say pointing my thumb to his locker. He opens his locker and starts to put things away.

"A word of advice, if people are making out in front of or near your locker, don't even try to access it. Just tell the teacher and he should excuse you. That type of thing happens a lot here." I shudder at the thought. That has happened to me on more than one occasion, and it was not pretty. He nods his head and sends a small smile.

"Sorry if this comes of rude, but you don't seem to happy when socializing." He noted. I just shrug it off and walk across the hallway to my locker.

"Well my friend sign me up for this. She just wants me to meet more people." I explain. I lean against my locker as I talk to him.

"My father also wants me to make a few acquaintances while i'm here. What's your first class?" He asks, starting a conversation. I get off my locker and open it to grab my stuff for class.

"I have advanced math. You?" I answer, still grabbing my stuff.

"I also have advanced math." I send him a smile as I slam my locker shut. Soon the bell rings and people fill the hallway. I make my way over to Damian before I got trampled.

"If you're ready, I can show you where it is. My friend Rose is in this class as well, so you'll have a chance to meet her." I offer. Damian simply smiles as I start to walk to Math. There were only a few other kids in the classroom when we entered. I sat down in the back and Damian sat to my right.

A few minutes later all the other kids start to pile in. A few freaking out when they saw that Damian was in their class, but stop when the teacher glared at them. The teacher told us to stay seated while he went to the classroom across the hall. Before I knew it Cheshire was leaning against my desk, trying to lure Damian.

"You must be Damian Wayne. I'm Cheshire. If you want you can sit in the front with me and my friends. You're way to cool to be hanging out with these losers. The class snickers at the nicknames. I roll my eyes. Rose looked severely embarrassed.

"You know Cheshire, you seriously need to get up your game. If anything, the name loser just makes me laugh. You know why? Because it reminds me of you." I smirk as she turns around with an ice cold glare.

"Why you little-"

"I know you are, but what am I." With that she threw a punch. I quickly caught her fist before it could hit me. The class soon goes quiet as Cheshire yanks her hand out of my grip. I see the teacher comes back in to the classroom just as Cheshire swings a punch again. This time I lost it hit my cheek. It was sloppy and there wasn't enough strength. It barely even hurt, but I had to play the part, just like I always do. Soon Cheshire got sent to the office and I got an ice pack. I didn't use it a lot, but I still kept it on me until second period. Rose kept freaking out and kept asking if I was ok, which I simply responded with a nod and a 'don't worry about it'.

~~~~

Why all my chapters are short today, I have no clue. There was no A/N in the last chapter because this is basically a continuation of the last chapter. It was just way to long and I had to cut it! Anyways I hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you later!
~Cupcake*