You Escaped?

(Y/N) P.O.V

Damian

Hey you ok?Didn't see you at school today.

Ya I'm fine just had so family
issues to take care of.

good I'm glad your not sick or anything
Do you want to come over to my house this weekend my parent went on a business trip so it would be nice to have company over

I'll ask my father I'm not sure
what we have planned this weekend but I hope
I can come over
gtg I'll see you at school tomorrow

Bye

Bye
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

I'm glad that Damian's alright.Though I wonder what family issue was so important that he had to skip a whole day at school.I won't ask though.That would probably be rude.
Sadly Rose isn't going to be at school tomorrow.Ivy dragged her somewhere to cause havoc on innocent people again.I don't see how people can turn so.....cruel.I was pulled from my thoughts from a knock on the door.Praying it was Rose I opened the door.Before I could say anything I was shoved against the wall.Once I saw who it was I knew that I was in so much trouble.
"You"
"Left"
"Me"
She growled.How did she escape.Did they let her go?Did she get a tracked our on her.
"How did you escape?"
Fear evident in my voice.
"The bat brats let me go,but not without a tracker.I wanted to lead them to you.So you know how it feels.To be left behind."
She said.I swear she's so dramatic.I shove her off of me.
"Dramatic there aren't you Cheshire.I swear you could act in a pl-"
"Shut up"
"Make me"
The words flew out of my mouth before I could stop myself.
"Heh.This will be fun."
We get in a fighting stance.Ready to fight.Before we could actually fight Cheshire's phone went off.She looked to see who it was.
"Heh guess you lucked out,but I'll get you next time I promise you that!"
Then she stormed off.I could have sworn I saw her smirk.She's probably plotting a horrible plan to get me back.

Cheshire P.O.V(Well this is new)
I placed the tracker on her that Batman placed on me.Does he think I'm that dumb to not realize it.Now he'll follow (Y/N) around and not me.HAHAHAHAHAHA.Now to see what mom wants.

hey guys sorry this is so short but I think I finally have a schedule now.So yaz.See you later!
~Cupcakes*