Training

Damian's sword clashed with one of the holographic enemies. I punch an attacker away. I turn and stab another approaching one with my knife.

"Dami! I'm going to go take a break." He looks over at me and nods before turning back and slashing an upcoming attacker. I take a sip of my bottle of water and lean against the wall. I watch Damian continue to train. He has improved since the last time I fought him. That feels so weird to think now. That I used to be enemies with my best friend. That I had feared my life if Robin ever came close to me. I was so in thought I didn't notice that the rest of titans have joined. All having an annoyed expression.

"What's up?" I ask Jaime. He turns to me and sighs.

"He hasn't stopped for an hour and a half." I glance at Damian. I quickly apologize thinking I'm might of made them wait. He just bumps me in the shoulder and told me I'm fine.

"Damian, it's time to let others take their turn." Starfire said. Damian grunts as flips over one assassin and slashes another.

"I'm not finished." I sigh and walk over to the controls. Jaime and Garfield join me. I switch it off and walk back to my place on the wall. I mean I felt bad for the others. Damian had been going for a while.  As all the targets disappear, Damian turns towards us.

"Gee, how'd that happen?" Jaime said as if he was clueless. I do my best trying not to laugh. Damian took out one of his batarangs and threw it at Jaime. My eyes widened as the scarab shoots the batarang away.

"What the hell?" Jaime yelled at Damian. I knew how powerful, both Jaime and Damian are, so you said,

"Umm.... How about we get some pizza?" I ask trying to avoid the fight.

"I heard your tech was fast. I wanted to see how fast." Damian said, ignoring me.

"ok then." I muttered. I could really go for pizza right now.

"Don't mess with us little man." Jaime said walking closer to Damian.

~ Sorry this is so short!! I just wanted to update, so ya!! Word Count: 364~