Changed

Edited.

Elsa p.o.v

I was up all night thinking if i should change or not but it is for the better, I want people to know and see that they can't just push me to the corner and not expect me to fight back. I want them to know I have a place in this world and I will not be treated like trash.

The bright sun shined through my window, I signed and grabbed the clothes I would be wearing for the day ahead of me. Which was a white t-shirt with a leather jacket on top with black jeans and the classic converse.

I took a quick shower letting the cold water hit my back, then stepping out. I glanced at the mirror and forced a smile. Throwing on my outfit for the day, brushing my teeth and blow drying my hair before straightening it. I took one last glance at my new look and signed at the person that looked back at me. Being someone I'm not sucks.

I glanced at my phone noticing the time and hurried out the door, grabbing my backpack before heading out.

I skipped breakfast , did not even bother to wait up for anna and decided to walk to school since it was only about a ten minute walk.

As soon as I walked down the hallway to my locker I hear parts of perverts conversations. This that were said were mostly..

Dude she is so hot

I wonder if she is single

Do i look okay I want to look good for her

I just forced a smile at those I caught looking and continued walking to my class like if nothing happened.

Jack's p.o.v

I was with the group, walking to our locker till but hearing some boys saying thing like wow she is hot and stuff. Same old same old. But my Curiosity took over me.

My eyes shifted to the direction many guys were looking and I stood there shocked as hell.
The new girl from yesterday looked completely different. New look. But don't get me wrong this new 'bad girl' look kinda got my attention.

My eyes glued to her, soon enough we made eye contact. Well that's what I thought we did. I smirked at her as she walked my direction. She shot a wink at which I thought was for me until she past me shoving me in the shoulder a bit in the processes of her passing. I stood there dumbfounded at what just happened but then I remembered the incident that occurred yesterday. Gosh I was such a asshole. She probably hates me. Way to go frost. How are you gonna say sorry now dummy.

Elsa p.o.v

I was walking down  the hall when my eyes caught a glimpse of Jake and his peers. As I begin walking to him, I saw Jack smirking at me as he blocks my view of Jake. I finally made eye contact with Jake and shot him a quick wink. I glanced at frost for a quick second before passing him with a shove in the process.

I finally caught up to Jake and his friends.

"Hey jake" i said as I placed a small kiss on his left cheek.

" oh elsa you look different. I mean a good different. You look great- beautiful" jake told me while scratching the back of his neck while a small blush creeps up his face.

"Thank you"i told him. I looked behind me for a quick second to see no sign of jack no more.

I turned back and forced my attention back on jake as he began to speak. "So Elsa i was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me after school?" Jake smiled with hope in his eyes. I smiled softly and nodded my head in approval.

"Sure it sounds like a good idea" I said as calmly as probably. I waved goodbye before heading towards class.

As I turned the corner I felt someone grabbed my wrist. I stopped and turned around to be face to face this Jack. My anxiety grew and I became scared once more because of the incident that happened yesterday. I wiggled my wrist out of his hands at stared at him angrily.

"Hey Elsa... I um just wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday, and I know sorry won't cut it for the pain I caused you yesterday but it was for Rapunzel. If I didn't do it, she would of done something worse. I am deeply sorry. Gash this guilt is killing me" The sorrow in his eyes grew by every word that slipped out of his mouth then he awkwardly scratched his neck. My face softened and I smiled softly.

"Its fine. Just don't do it again or trust me, I'll make your life as bad at mine" I forced a innocent smile before turning back to make my way to class.

"Okay okay I promise it won't happen again. But now that we are all good do you mind if I walk you to class?" He speed walked to catch up with me with a small smile formed on his lips.

I shrugged and crossed my arms before turning on my heel and begin walking. "your girlfriend is going to get all mad but if you can handle her then go right ahead" I said.

" ehh I'll be fine, now wait up. I'm supposed to walk with you not chase after you like a duck." jack chuckled. Catching up and we headed to class.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Sorry this one is short but i was in a rush anyways thanks for reading

Comment

Vote

Follow