BROKEN.

TWO YEARS LATER

"Elsa please come out , time to go , you need to put your stuff in the car. You don't want to be late for the first day of college now do you"

First day all over again. This time I'm a freshman in college. Your probably wondering what happened with me and jack... I thought about everything and I was afraid.. jack gave me time to think , until he got impatient and started pushing me to give him an answer, I didn't want to be hurt so .. I let him go ... after that I hardly see him , he was dating Tiana before high school ended , people told me he moved to San Francisco to live a happy ,rich life with Tiana.
Yes. Yes it hurts so much ... I miss him , I miss his hugs , his bright smile, his eyes that I could look into for ever and just fall more in love with him everyday but I let him go , it's for the best .. right? 

*entering dorm*

"Hello? Anyone here?" I guess no ones here yet.
" oh yes I'm over here in the room"

*walks towards the room*

"Hi I'm-"
"Elsa?"
"Tiana.."  oh no no no , why her? , why is she here ?

"Long time Elsa , don't you think" Tiana crossed her arms and looked at me

" yes it has, hows life ?" I have to be nice Ima share a dorm with her .

" good ,very good" she pulled her left hand towards me.

Broken.
That's all I feel at this point.
Broken.

"Your engaged?" I put on the best smile I could make at this point.

"Yes with jack"