goodbye

"Elsa i..." jack said before i cut him off.

"No jack , i have to go jake might be worried that im taking long. So continue what you guys were doing and i will be off." I said look and jack then turning arounds about to walk away.

" goodbye tooth. " i said in a discussed look.

" and... goodbye jack ." I said and walked away.

As i walked away i felt like my heart started to break, my heart bet going slower , like i just lost someone i knew forever. I felt like any minutes i was going to culaps and start to cry like there is no tomorrow. I just dont know why i feel like this if im not even dating him, plus he is taken and he will never want someone like me .

As i keept walking and thinking i didn't notice someone was calling me.

"ELLLSA where are you going!"  The person from behide yelled . I could hear footsteps like someone was running towards me.

I turned around and saw .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jake with like 10 roses in one hand.

"Hey elsa .....can i tell you something
..will ask?" Jake said

"Sure ask away" i said faking a smile.

"Ok...." he said

"Elsa i loved you the first time i saw you, i love you so much , and i want to know if you feel the same. ELSA WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? " jake yelled out the last part so everyone in the park looked at us and awwed and jake who was on his in left leg , with the roses held up.

I was so shocked of what was happening in my face , i lost my words.

I looked around the park and saw jack and tooth looking at us . From the look on tooth face she looked jealous and gor jack he look anger like there was no tomorrow.

"YES I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND " i yelled making sure jack could hear me. But he did and right after i said my answer i jack start to stomp his way towards us. I was to scared to see what he would do.

So i pick up jake and gave him a kiss. Jake was shocked and first but kissed back. He deepend the kiss by pull me closer by my waist. I tried pulling back but he never let me go.

I pushed his cheat but it just made it worse, by shoving his toung into my mouth. I started to make noise saying no more but i didnt work.

Until jack pulled jake away and punched him.

" she said no more dont you understand" jack said in a anger ton that made me scared.  But i had to say something.

"Jack why did you punch him , you could of let me handle it!" I told jack.

" oh so i tried helping you and you yell at me" jack said . He was right , he helped me and in yelling at him. But i have to protect jake.

" you didnt have to do that. But whatever lets go jake . I dont want to be here anymore. " i said turning around looking at jake who had a purple cheek.

" goodbye jack" i said and walked away.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Hey guys i really really sorry i haven't update , but to make it up to you guys i will do update to chapters tomorrow.  And i know this is not a good chapter but i have to go to sleep sorry

Thanks for reading love you bye.

Vote

Comment

Follow