jack whats this..

Read A/N at the end of this chapter

------------

Elsas p.o.v

Its only 6pm. Maybe jack is done doing what his doing? Ugh whatever im just gonna call him.

Wheres my phone

"Phonnne where are you " i pulled my covers and my phone fell straight to the ground.

"Oh no my baby!!" I yelled as u check if its broken.

" ha suckers . No scratch anywhere, ok so now that i found my phone, what was i going to do?" I say looking at my phone.

" ooooh ya im gonna call my Jackie " i smiled as his name slips out of my mouth.

*ring ring *

J: "hello"

E:" babyyyy!!"

J: "elsa are you ok ?! Did anything happened to you!? Elsa please tell me your o--"

E:" shhhh yes im fine , i was just bored and i wanted to call you,  are you busy?"

J: " oh gosh elsa, you scared me , and i just got out of tooths house.."

E:" umm ok , soo jackie do you want to come over?"

J: "sure snowflake,  i need to get things out of my mind. Ill be there in 3 minutes."

E:" ok jackie , i love youuu!!!"

J: *chuckles * i love you to , see you in a bit bye."

*end call*

3 minutes later.

" honey im hommme" jack yells as he entered my room.

" ooh great " i rolled my eyes , just to play.

" suhh you love me" jack smirked and kissed me quickly.

" ya i know. Sadly." I smiled and patted the spot next to me.

" so baby what you want to do" jack layed down next to me.

" Netflix and chill?" Igz why  not.

" ha you know what people do when they say that*wink*" jack pulled me closer.

" eww no , your nasty , eww never " i pushed away.

"Umhmm, you say that out loud but in your head you want me so bad." Jack chuckles.

" whatever,  you wish" i rolled my eyes and turned so his facing my back.

Jack pulled me into a hug , and he started kissing my neck.

*ding*

"My phone" i looked at my phone to see a unknown number had messaged .

What?... no this cant be jack... oh please no .. not again.

" what whats this" i pushed away from him , with  tears going down my face.

"Elsa its not what you think "

______________

A/N heyy guys just wanted to say i made a new fanfic , if you guys know the dobre twin,  marcus and lucas go read my new book, and if you dontknow them go to YouTube and put marcus and lucas dobre, they are two amazing twins that im in love with , and then go read and vote on my new book about them, please, and then ill love you guys , forever and ever!! Ok well thats all , I'll try to update soon , thanks you guys.

love you guys ❣