Really!!

❄Elsa pov❄

"Elsa wake up "

A crying voice echoed in the distance, over and over again.

"Elsa wake up "

I felt my body going side to side, like someone was shaking me. The voice soon disappear. But a soon a deeper voice came.

"Elsa im sorry, please wake up"

It sound familiar, i wanted to see who was calling me, but my eyes were closed shut and i couldn't open them.

My body couldn't move.

I soon got controlle of my hand , then my arms , then my face, i opened my eyes to a bright light.

I blinked a couple of times ,before I looked around,  i was in my room, on my bed.

"Elllaas!! Your awake " before I could say anything I was tackled down by my sister.

"H-hey" I said

"Im so happy your awake !" She said hugging tighter.

"Elsa im sorry" I looked up to see him.

"Anna can you give us a few minutes alone please " i asked her ,while give jack a death stair.

"Ok" was all she said and walked out.

" What jack , what do you want?" I said and looked at him.

" im sorry , i didnt kiss her, she kissed me" jack said .

"Oh really is this another part of your plan, to make me believe you and then get hurt again!!" I yelled to his face

" What plan are you talking about! " Jack question.

"Where were you the other night? "  i asked.

"With my family like i said , where else would i be?" Jack said.

"I don't know maybe having fun with rapunzel! " i I yelled at him once again.

"I swear I was with my family. " Jack said.

I being crying.

"Elsa...i would ever do that , i promise I would never do that to you, just please forgive me.." jack whispered.

"Just leave , please "

"Elsa... just think about it please.." jack said looking at me with hurt eyes before walking towards the door .

"One last time... i love you " he said and walked out.

"I - I love you too " I whispered to myself.

"But i dont want to get hurt again...