Chapter 2

*current time*
Zoe Pov
"Thanks Gorgeous, I had a great time," I said to Alfie.

"Anytime little one." "So do you want to spend the night," he asked. I had a mini heart attack. "I uh-have to get home to uh-meet my mum to talk about some stuff," I say, trying to sound as normal as possible. "Uh okay..." He said. I knew he knew something was up. But he had no idea what. I had to tell him at some point. But what if he left like the others.

I drove to Louise's house. "Thank you for watching them Chummy," I say as I'm picking up my girls. "No problem Zo, but I really think you should tell Alfie, you have been going out a year." "I know, I'm just scared," I say. She nodded and with that I drove back home.

"Willa was asleep in her car seat and Lilley was playing on my phone. We pulled in the driveway and it was 8:30 so I carried Willa inside and put on her pink pajamas. Willa woke up while I was doing this and waited for her sister to get dressed. Once they brushed their teeth I took them to their room.

I got a bigger house once the twins came along. The main floor has the kitchen, living room, and the dance room. the upstairs has my room, 2 bathrooms, and the kids room. There's also guest rooms upstairs and in the basement

"I want you to weed a pwinsess stowy mummy," Willa said. "Okay," I said cheerfully. I loved reading to my kids, it was my favorite part of the day. I tucked them in and went to my own room to edit some daily vlogs and I went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and Lilley was already awake and sitting up on her bed.

"Morning baby," I say to her.

"Morning mum," she said in a half sleepy half cheery tone.

I picked her up and decided to make French toast for the girls. I walked downstairs and Lilley went to the dance room and put on her jazz shoes and twirled around the room while I was cooking. Then I hear a doorbell ring.

I go to answer it as Lilley comes with me, and I couldn't believe who I saw.

Alfie.
*************

Sorry it's a short chapter. Thank you so much for reading, please vote/ comment and tell me what you think! Much love until next time-
E♥️