Chapter 9

*flashback*
"Oh my god Alfie we have to find them," she yells. "I know and we will"
*end of flashback*

Alfies Pov
It's been 2 days since the girls went missing and no leads yet. Zoe and I can't sleep, eat, anything. After she calmed down, Poppy told us what happened. Niomi and her new boyfriend Marcus, (my once best friend and Zoe's once boyfriend), knocked and Marcus hit poppy and knocked her out and went looking for the girls. She tried everything she could but they tied her up and left with them. As the left, she heard Niomi say 'this is what he gets for leaving me for her'.

Zoe's Pov
We have been at the police station non stop for 2 days and I'm not leaving until I have my babies back. The only lead we've gotten is a motel room off the road but that turned out rubbish. "Alfie what if we can't find them, what if they left England, what if they're gone," I cry. "Hey hey don't think like that were gonna find them and they're gonna be just fine," he said, but I could tell he was trying to convince himself of it as well. "They're my world and if anything happens to th-, I'm cut off by yelling in the squad room in the police station. And then I hear someone's voice I recognize. Marcus'. "LET ME GO, LET GO OF MY OR ILL HAVE YOUR FIRED YOU ALL FI-," he stops screaming when he sees us. "It was her idea not mine I swear," he pleads while he's been put In a holding cell where he belongs. "YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED HER BUT YOU DIDN'T! IVE BEEN WORRIED SICK FOR ALMOST 3 DAYS THAT MY KIDS AREN'T EVEN IN ENGLAND ANYMORE AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS THAT IT WAS HER IDEA?!?!," I scream at him. "Come on little one, let the police do their job, they'll get it out of him," Alfie whispers in my ear. I slightly nod and we walk away. After about 4 hours, policeman come running out and putting on vests and grabbing weapons. "What's going on," I say frantically. "We think we know where your kids are, come on you can ride in the back of the car," the guy says. Without even hesitating, Alfie and I run and follow him to his car.

Alflies Pov
We pull up to the place and my heart falls through my chest to my stomach. It was a small motel room and the number was 126. "This is the place where Niomi and I first said I love you. She's here I know she is," I say fast. They officers went inside and told us to wait in the car. They walked out and told us they weren't there. "The toilet was still running so they had to have just left, maybe the store or something. We're gonna park the car down the street and hide inside the room so we can catch her when she brings them back," the officer tells us calmly. "Okay, what do you want us to do?" I ask. "You can sit in the car we park and have a radio and tell us if you see her," he replies. "Okay". It's nearly 9:00pm and still nothing. Then we see a maroon Mitsubishi pull into the the parking lot and that is Niomis car. I immediately grab the radio and tell the officers. "Niomi just got here and she is grabbing to kids from the backseat," I tell them. "Okay" he radios back and I them moving to where they can't be seen. I see her walk in the door and then yelling. I see someone holding the hands of two tiny girls and I know they were ours. Zoe and I practically jumped out the car and ran to them. "MUMMY DADDY," they scream to us at the same time running to us. We engulfed them in a hug and didn't let go. Two officers come out with a now handcuffed Niomi and she is screaming stuff how I love her and not Zoe and those brats were in the way. I didn't even care. All that matters is that I have my family back.
Zoe's Pov

The next day We decide to Invite some friends over like Louise, tan, Jim, and the saccone-jolys to celebrate having the kids back. Lilley and Willa love seeing Darcy and Emilia and Eduardo. They've really been best friends since birth. While the kids play in the other room. The adults talk in this room.

"So what did Niomi say, I can't believe we were all friends of her," tan says. "Yeah me either, she was yelling stuff about how Alfie loves her not me and how our brats got in the way. I don't care anymore, she is right where she belongs. "Yeah, and Marcus too," Louise says. While we're all chatting, all of the kids come in. Mummy can we stay at Lilley and Willa's house tonight?" Emilia asks. "Yeah me too," Darcy adds. "I don't mind if your mums don't mind." I say. "Fine with me" "sure" they both say. "YAY" is all we here form the next room. I chuckle. "Do you Gus want to stay too? Adult sleepover," I laugh."duh" "sure "yaaasss"

All of the kids sleep in the girls' room in sleeping bags. The Saccone-jolys sleep in one guest room and Tan and Jim slept in our other guest room, we slept in our room, and Louise slept on the pullout couch. We all went to lay down about 11:30 and Alfie and I decided to go to sleep. I had posted a YouTube video that day explaining what happened to the girls and that we got them back. I disabled comments on the video because I didn't want hate comments. I decided to go on Instagram. I wish I hadn't. All I see are comments like-

OMG! I bet Zoe kidnaped her own kids so people would feel bad for her. Attention whore

Ew, if I were her kids I'd be running

Alfie, dump her while you can

No one likes you! Kill yourself

That last comment hit me hard. I couldn't take it anymore. I went out to our balcony and cried. I cried and cried and cried.

Alfies Pov
I woke up in the middle of the night and I didn't see Zoe. I saw he phone screen was on so I looked and I saw the Instagram comments she was looking at. The last one that was pulled up was 'No one likes you! Kill your self'.

I was shocked that someone could say this to Zoe. Then I saw the balcony door open and I had a heart attack. I ran outside and thank god Zoe was still on the balcony. She sat on a chair balling and it was so hard to see her like this. I grabbed her and held her In my arms for an hour until she fell asleep and I carried her back to our room and laid her back down and she cuddled up in to a ball and I laid back down.

*next day*

Zoe's Pov
I woke up the next morning and decided to make a video. This one I'm not disabling comments because this may be my last one.

*video*
Hello everybody, um, this is probably the worst video I'll ever make. I'm sorry to those fans who support me, care about me, and my family. But I can't do this anymore. Yesterday I made a video about what happens to my daughters and that their okay. I disabled comments on that video because of all the hate I had been getting the last few days. I think it's disgusting that people would hate on a video they know my daughters will see someday. As of right now I don't know when my next YouTube video will be. This might be the last so I'm sorry for those who care, but I'm not going to have my kids read the disgusting comments of people behind a computer screen. I'm going to log out of social media for a while, I'll still film, I just don't know when, or if it will be posted. I'm sorry, bye guys," I sign off and log out of YouTube. Next I go to log out of my Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, everything. I need a break, more of a, fresh start.
**********
Thanks lovelies for reading! I'm thinking about updating a few times a week again because I have a lot of chapters done and I want to post them so let me know what you think! Much love until next time-
E♥️